Postgame Thread Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Success said:

We all appreciate this - but we need to appreciate it more.

Bledsoe's Bills losing to Pittsburgh's 2nd team when we had a shot to make the playoffs. The Dallas MNF game.  The Losman/Edwards "debate."  The Jauron years, Mularkey, Wiilliams, Gailey.  The Patriots owning us more than any team in history.

We're 7-2, and just had the most quality win a team can have.  I'm drinking.

Totally agree!  We need to stop and recognize that this is not the same team that tore our hearts out for many years. Well done Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Off Topic but I thought it was odd that the color guy on the Fox Broadcast was referring to the Seahawks as "Bobby", "KJ", and like that.  The Bills were "they".

The coaches were "Pete" and McDermott.  

I was thinking that he didn't do his homework, and didn't do a very good job.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

You think they are better than KC??

I'd go 3rd best behind Pitt and KC

I mean is Pitts really that good?  They are struggling and losing to Dallas right now.  They got the Titans and Ravens win but have played nobody else.  I haven't looked but they probably have one of the easiest schedules IMO.

Edited by Scott7975

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Anyone complaining about no signature wins, please relish what you just saw. 

I don’t believe in “Signature Wins” stuff, maybe a Super Bowl win, then sure. 

I suppose this one would be,  unless the Seahawks get hit with injuries and finish 9-7.  Then the revisionist historians will forget all about it. 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean is Pitts really that good?  They are struggling and losing to Dallas right now.  They got the Titans and Ravens win but have played nobody else.  I haven't looked but they probably have one of the easiest schedules IMO.

PIT and the AFCN have the NFCE and the AFCS.  It is easy compared to others.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Success said:

We all appreciate this - but we need to appreciate it more.

Bledsoe's Bills losing to Pittsburgh's 2nd team when we had a shot to make the playoffs. The Dallas MNF game.  The Losman/Edwards "debate."  The Jauron years, Mularkey, Wiilliams, Gailey.  The Patriots owning us more than any team in history.

We're 7-2, and just had the most quality win a team can have.  I'm drinking.

Hear hear!  *hic* 🍸🍺🥂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Off Topic but I thought it was odd that the color guy on the Fox Broadcast was referring to the Seahawks as "Bobby", "KJ", and like that.  The Bills were "they".

The coaches were "Pete" and McDermott.  

I was thinking that he didn't do his homework, and didn't do a very good job.  

It felt seahawks heavy

20 minutes ago, FLFan said:

This just in:  the Bills are really good.  Maybe now people will start relaxing a bit and just enjoy the ride.  (Yeah, probably not)

No chance. Haha. Lose next week to the Cards and we might as well tank-for-Trevor! 
haha. 
some “fans” are never satisfied. 

The Bills ARE really good. They are better than 25 or so teams in the NFL. Trouble is... many fans expect them to look like a madden team every week. No mistakes. No turnovers. No coaching errors. 300yds passing minimum. 100yd rusher. No missed FGs. Etc, etc, etc. 

However, reality says... this is the NFL.

Panthers were a FG make away from beating the super bowl champs. 
Cowgirls leading undefeated Steelers late in the 3rd.

Bengals spank the Titans and Vikes beat the Pack at Lambeau last week. 
the Bills are really good. They are still going to lose another 3 or so games this year. 
Even so... the Bills are really good.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

In some ways this game wasn't even as close as the final score indicates and Seattles overall offensive numbers are misleading since so much came in garbage time.

Just an all out impressive win and statement by this head coach, Allen and team in general.

Just hope White isn't seriously hurt because next week is another massive challenge.

I don't think the Cardinals are as good as people think they are.  Can't wait for all your Miami love this week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JY422 said:

No chance. Haha. Lose next week to the Cards and we might as well tank-for-Trevor! 
haha. 
some “fans” are never satisfied. 

The Bills ARE really good. They are better than 25 or so teams in the NFL. Trouble is... many fans expect them to look like a madden team every week. No mistakes. No turnovers. No coaching errors. 300yds passing minimum. 100yd rusher. No missed FGs. Etc, etc, etc. 

However, reality says... this is the NFL.

Panthers were a FG make away from beating the super bowl champs. 
Cowgirls leading undefeated Steelers late in the 3rd.

Bengals spank the Titans and Vikes beat the Pack at Lambeau last week. 
the Bills are really good. They are still going to lose another 3 or so games this year. 
Even so... the Bills are really good.

I struggle to see 3 losses the rest of the year, maybe to the Dolphins week 17 to rest the starters. Only games that concern me are the Cardinals and the Niners, I know they have a ton of injuries but a Monday night game on the west coast. I’m not that impressed with the Steelers and the game is at home.