The much maligned deterioration of the passing game...

Hebert19

On 11/7/2020 at 12:59 AM, Big Blitz said:

I love absolutely love that my "first round bust" franchise QB is now a disappointment if he isn't routinely throwing for 300 yards and 3 TDs a game.  

And yes folks the weather, horrific run game (especially vs Titans), and defenses daring us to run it, have impacted what was insane production to simply pedestrian numbers.

So how can there be a deterioration of a passing game when the adjustments we've made have been to take what's given (vs the Jets) and stick to what was working (the run game) vs NE.

For everything "deteriorating" from the defense to the passing game it's amazing we are 6-2.

Basically, without Allen, we are likely 2-6.  

Franchise.  MVP candidate.  Going to go off Sunday.  

Yep.  Told y'all.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/6/2020 at 8:32 PM, BillsMafi$ said:

Excuses excuses. Top QBs don’t need excuses and are consistently good...Mahomes, Brady, etc.

Allen isn’t there yet and who knows if he ever will e 

Waiting for your response to today's performance and the knowledge that Allen is now the first QB in NFL history with multiple 400+ yard passing, 3+ TD, 0 INT games with a passer rating over 130 in the same season.

He must REALLY suck I guess...

Josh Allen just gave you a 360 with the wrist boy...kinda like he did on his TD scamper today...

Edited by matter2003

I’ve really liked how Daboll has been calling plays this year. Vs. weak secondaries like the Jets, the Dolphins week 2 without Jones, the Seahawks, he has Josh passing most of the game. Last week the pats went zone so he ran it down their throat all game. He’s a completely different play caller this year. Glad they’re finally letting Josh sling it.