Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Phillips high snaps just due to Butler being out? 

Wow we really must be bringing Milano slowly along. I guess the nature of his injury and a physical slugfest in the trenches maybe a higher chance of reinjuring? 

Jefforson was pretty low too, and Harrison who sits a week was suddenly really high..

Thanks for this!

31 minutes ago, wjag said:

So can we have the weather from NE-BUF next weekend?  I doubt Russell’s “moon balls” will work. 

Sal said the weather wasn't bad at all in Buf, only thing he said had a problem was the punting. But neither team would have had a problem passing the ball. The weather was not an issue 

Edited by TBBills

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I need someone to tell me what margin of victory will be acceptable this week

If the Bills win that is all that matters, this is a good team they will face. The Patriots sold the farm which is why everyone expected a better game.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Wow we really must be bringing Milano slowly along. I guess the nature of his injury and a physical slugfest in the trenches maybe a higher chance of reinjuring? 

Jefforson was pretty low too, and Harrison who sits a week was suddenly really high..

Thanks for this!

I think Milano and Jefferson still being banged up led to lower snow count 

Every year you look at the schedule and pencil in one win that you don't expect and one loss that you don't expect.  I nominate the Hawks for that win and the Chargers for that loss.

Let's hope Seattle has a letdown coming off a win over their biggest rival the 49ers. You can't say the same about the Bills. I bet not one AFCE team cracks NE's top 5 rivals. During the last 20 years its been the Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Giants who defeated the evil empire twice on the biggest stage. If the Bills win this one it will be like the LA game 35-32 or something similar.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Let's hope Seattle has a letdown coming off a win over their biggest rival the 49ers. You can't say the same about the Bills. I bet not one AFCE team cracks NE's top 5 rivals. During the last 20 years its been the Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Giants who defeated the evil empire twice on the biggest stage. If the Bills win this one it will be like the LA game 35-32 or something similar.

Seattle has a big game against the rams the week after so the bills are sandwiched between two division games for them plus a cross country trip played at 1pm. Could have them start out flat?

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seattle has a big game against the rams the week after so the bills are sandwiched between two division games for them plus a cross country trip played at 1pm. Could have them start out flat?

I didn't know they play the Rams the following week, This could be a trap game for them. It will be a tough game as the Bills D has struggled but so has the Hawks D. I think this is the Rams game all over again. I don't expect the Bills to jump out to a huge lead but if they win it will be high scoring.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I didn't know they play the Rams the following week, This could be a trap game for them. It will be a tough game as the Bills D has struggled but so has the Hawks D. I think this is the Rams game all over again. I don't expect the Bills to jump out to a huge lead but if they win it will be high scoring.

If I recall correctly Seattle flew out to Miami for a 1pm game and it was pretty close. Seattle ended up winning by a TD but allowed 23.

it was 17-9 at the half and Most of their scoring was in the 4th qtr. It will be important for the Bills not to fall behind early. 

• Like (+1) 1