Haskins benched in Washington

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The way he is running the offense or the way the coaches are doing it? Guess you can't bench a coach.

Their is just some teams who will never be able to have a franchise QB b/c the franchise itself is garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

WFT officially in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes 

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The way he is running the offense or the way the coaches are doing it? Guess you can't bench a coach.

Their is just some teams who will never be able to have a franchise QB b/c the franchise itself is garbage.

Threw for 314 vs Ravens with a trash offense. He’s played 10 games. Better go to Kyle Allen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

what was the point of drafting a guy if you're not going to develop him and/or give him a chance to play a certain number of games?

Of course, the flip side is that it wasn't hard for people to see early on that this guy is EJ Manuel 2.0 and you shouldn't need a long time to figure it out and move on

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Threw for 314 vs Ravens with a trash offense. He’s played 10 games. Better go to Kyle Allen. 

If I was Trevor Lawrence I would not want to come out with the garbage pile of teams heading for that #1

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’d certainly rather them get Trevor Lawrence than the Jets... 😂

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Haskins is pretty bad and their team really needs an impact qb. I wish they left Haskins in as Allen may get them a few wins, especially in that division. Any team that beats out the Jets and Houston (goes to Miami) forthe worst team, I am rooting for as I don't want Lawrence in our division. 

Edited by racketmaster
  • Like (+1) 1