Haskins benched in Washington

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

His teammates don't like him.

https://www.radio.com/thefandc/sports/washington-football-team/dwayne-haskins-gloated-about-stats-after-washington-loss

https://www.sportsgossip.com/the-redskins-offensive-line-completely-ignoring-dwayne-haskins-on-the-sideline-is-not-easy-to-watch/

I hear he is overly concerned with what is being said about him in the media and spends a lot of time on Twitter.  Maturity concerns abound.

Oof, the video in that second link is tough to watch. Not because the OLine is so much ignoring him, but because he's asking a bad question (with good intentions, which makes it even more awkward).

He's asking "What do I need to do to help you guys?"

And that is a nice enough question in theory. He's trying to take some responsibility. He's trying to put it on himself.

But man, he comes across bad. Almost like he's saying "What else do I need to do to get you guys to do your job?". Or just coming off so clueless, they're like "I dont know, go ask your QB Coach".

Dude isnt a leader of men.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Oof, the video in that second link is tough to watch. Not because the OLine is so much ignoring him, but because he's asking a bad question (with good intentions, which makes it even more awkward).

And that is a nice enough question in theory. He's trying to take some responsibility. He's trying to put it on himself.

But man, he comes across bad. Almost like he's saying "What else do I need to do to get you guys to do your job?". Or just coming off so clueless, they're like "I dont know, go ask your QB Coach".

I remember watching that and was like "oooooh.....he's already lost his teammates".

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, seems like he just doesn't get it. I remember last year for his first win, he was taking pictures with the crowd instead of going in for the final kneel down. Inexcusable IMO. You are a professional. Act like it

• Like (+1) 1