Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They should just make the Jets forfeit the Bills game and move the Titans game to that week.  Jets get a draft pick.  Bills still get to play KC in Prime Time.  NFL protects the Jets from themselves so they don't blow getting the #1 pick.  League doesn't have to add a week to the end of the year.  Win, win, win, win.

I thought about that too but that's the week they just moved the Pitt Tenn game to.

Plus think they'd not want to have a team in same division playing less games.  So when looking at tie breakers we'd have one less game played within division that Pats.  I don't have a problem with that if different number of games in conference or total, but would think within division would want the same. 

Actually Jets have bye week 11 to, so maybe we play Jet game that day?  Who knows when Jets then have bye?

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

nothing about that statement is a strong act of leadership

the strong act is "ok guys it is what it is we prepping for 2 games" and push forward. what our leadership is doing now.

Prepping for two games this week is McDermott being a professional - which he certainly is. Traveling to Tennessee is acquiescing to the NFL, accepting that the NFL is prioritizing player safety. If you believe they are, then good. I believe the NFL is placing health and safety as a secondary concern, which is why I believe refusing to go to Tenesee would be a strong act of leadership, in the name of health and safety, by the Bills organization.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean what does that even mean? The only way the games should move is if they cancel the game today. If not are they really going to move the game back to Thurs, if we're still playing the Titans and they get another positive test on Monday?

Edited by Warcodered

4 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Billls-Chiefs on MNF if the Titans game goes off as scheduled.

Translation: They are throwing the Bills a bone with the extra day to prep for the Chiefs but they are not going to change the Titans game even if 53 players on the Titans contract Ebola and Covid simultaneously.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, HappyDays said:

Monday at 5 is a terrible time slot. I'll probably still be working at that point and zero chance I'll be home before 6 at the earliest. What a joke.

They want their doubleheader’s for Monday night. 5 pm was going to be the time for the Pats/Broncos game that had been scheduled for tomorrow before being postponed. Again. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Monday at 5 is a terrible time slot. I'll probably still be working at that point and zero chance I'll be home before 6 at the earliest. What a joke.

Same boat man. I will ask the bossman if I can Skew my shift and come in a couple hours early.