Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean the NFL has to be the only ones wanting this game to go down on Tuesday at this point besides maybe KC. I mean Bills don't want to play the Tennessee Plague Rats until they get this ***** under control, and Tennessee can't want to play this game with what 1 walkthrough.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not really.  They're banking on their own ability to redefine the word development.

Yeah I mistakenly thought another new case in the team with the worst breakout in the league counted as a "development", but what do I know?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

5pm is insane.   lots of est ppl still at work, and people in KC I think its 4!  Just play Tue at 7 again. 

Get creative...

Either tell the boss to F off, or take some ipecac around 3pm, vomit all over your desk, and be home in time to clean up and settle in for kickoff. 

Edited by Back the Blue
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

If it was a player testing positive might be a different story.

I was under the impression that ANY new cases meant them locking down again and a cancelation of the game.  League really bending over backwards for them.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Also two days of negative tests apparently went out the window as well

Just like this whole thing since March. Arbitrary rules that change with the wind. Nobody has any real answers and everything is subject to change. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

As long as the game gets played. Get that win and move on.

So risk getting this passed on to our players and being without them for a game or two (assuming another outbreak doesn't happen to us) because they are changing the protocol just to get ratings and games played? 

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So risk getting this passed on to our players and being without them for a game or two (assuming another outbreak doesn't happen to us) because they are changing the protocol just to get ratings and games played? 

I doubt they are doing that. 

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I doubt they are doing that. 

Well they aren't giving any reason why the person on the staff that tested positive today isn't an issue even though he was back in the facility.  

So while I wait for the NFLs official response, I'll just use this:

361c862e4346956952f58a929666cdcc.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

iirc, Cam Newton tested positive 2 days before a game and they still played.

This is true. However, he was one positive test on the team and there were two days in between it with no positive tests and they had a full week of practice. The two situations are not comparable.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well they aren't giving any reason why the person on the staff that tested positive today isn't an issue even though he was back in the facility.  

So while I wait for the NFLs official response, I'll just use this:

We'll I don't care if they don't give us reason but it doesn't mean they didn't tell the Bills why.

Edited by TBBills