Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Stop with the “Trey is going to sit out” crap. He made his decision at the beginning of the season. You really think he’s going to let his teammates down and fake an injury so he doesn’t have to play? Jesus the stuff people come up with. 

He could easily tweaked a muscle and having psychosomatic symptoms right now.  I wish they would play a neutral site game to maybe alleviate some of the fears that these players are bound to have.  Vrabel is an ex Patriot and I don't trust him.

Edited by Doc Brown

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

He could easily tweaked a muscle and having psychosomatic symptoms right now.  I wish they would play a neutral site game to maybe alleviate some of the fears that these players are bound to have.  Vrabel is an ex Patriot and I don't trust him.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Don't think he will intentionally sit out but his issue with COVID could result in psychosomatic illness aggravating back. If you do not sleep enough you do not recover as fast.

My wife had an employee who three times reported COVID symptoms, took off work unpaid and was tested and each test negative.

Psychosomatic illness and symptoms?  Good thing this is an anonymous board or else TD would be coming your way to kick your ass 🤣

9 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Psychosomatic illness and symptoms?  Good thing this is an anonymous board or else TD would be coming your way to kick your ass 🤣

Stress can certainly exasperate a physical injury.  He seemed genuinely scared of this virus in August.

Or maybe Tre tweaked his back and McD is doing his normal conservative thing with injuries and holding him out of practice. It’s not like at this point missing a couple practices is going to do anything other than let him heal up a bit. To suggest he’s got a psychosomatic illness just because he took his time to make a decision on whether to play this season is a stretch. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsherd said:

When they say no new positives does that mean no positives in the entire team? Including peviously positive tested players? 

new
/n(y)o͞o/

adjective
  1. 1. 
    not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time
Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, loedward22 said:

It's not going to shock me if we forfeit this game.  The team might take a vote, and if more players want to sit out and not get paid than want to play and risk it...  

Thanks!👍

Goodbye now.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, loedward22 said:

It's not going to shock me if we forfeit this game.  The team might take a vote, and if more players want to sit out and not get paid than want to play and risk it...  

A couple people laughed in response to this, but Im with you, I wouldn’t be the least bit shocked if that happened. I dont think it will, but I wouldnt be shocked. I would be super uncomfortable being in close proximity to a group of people with a COVID outbreak.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, loedward22 said:

Risk what?... Playing a bunch of guys who have tested negative?

• Haha (+1) 1