HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

6 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

This sounds like every conversation I've ever heard in New York City.

"Give me a ****in reuben and extra ****in dressing, just put that **** all over the rye bread there."

"Extra ****in dressing is gonna cost extra ****in money pal"

"Well **** that ****, the **** is wrong with this place, for years I get extra dressing and today you're ****in with me? The **** man."

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I legitimately almost just woke the wife and daughter laughing out loud at this... Fantastic. 

Also, I know many of us are familiar with SAR I over at the Jets message board... Here's his take on the game: 

Team fought to the end, didn't quit on their head coach, Gase is safe for the year.

We're tracking to the #1 pick, get Trevor for Adam and change our offensive fortunes.

Defense quit on Williams, Gregg's a gonner.

All in all, a great night.

SAR I

There's Jet's fan stupid, then there's "I put Liquid Plumr on my corn flakes" stupid. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I legitimately almost just woke the wife and daughter laughing out loud at this... Fantastic. 

Also, I know many of us are familiar with SAR I over at the Jets message board... Here's his take on the game: 

There's Jet's fan stupid, then there's "I put Liquid Plumber on my corn flakes" stupid. 

Oh yeah SAR I has completely turned on Sam but Gase is still good.

Edited by Warcodered

I have 2 theories:

1) The Jets players committed so many penalties in an effort to get Gase fired.

2) Greggo encouraged them to do it, so Gase would get fired & he'd get to be Interim Head Coach.

The good news is, they'll definitely win a couple games playing for a new coach, whoever that is.

Edited by 947