NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 4, 2020 — updated map for Bills Vegas coverage

From the Albany TU: https://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/patriots-chiefs-postponement-puts-bills-raiders-on-local-tv-as-nfl-juggles-schedule/19817/

With the postponement of the Patriots-Chiefs game Sunday because of positive coronavirus tests on both teams, the NFL has moved the Bears-Colts game from 1 to 4:25 p.m. Sunday to give CBS a second doubleheader game.

The postponement will enable Capital Region viewers to see Bills-Raiders at 4:25 p.m. The game initially was trumped by Patriots-Chiefs. Some markets will get Bears-Colts, but those will be mostly in the Midwest.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

From the Albany TU: https://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/patriots-chiefs-postponement-puts-bills-raiders-on-local-tv-as-nfl-juggles-schedule/19817/

With the postponement of the Patriots-Chiefs game Sunday because of positive coronavirus tests on both teams, the NFL has moved the Bears-Colts game from 1 to 4:25 p.m. Sunday to give CBS a second doubleheader game.

The postponement will enable Capital Region viewers to see Bills-Raiders at 4:25 p.m. The game initially was trumped by Patriots-Chiefs. Some markets will get Bears-Colts, but those will be mostly in the Midwest.

Good find thanks.. I’m in PA and hoping to get the Bills game so I don’t have to drive 20 minutes to closest bar with the Sunday ticket 

Just now, djp14150 said:

I’m surprised they don’t move a broadcast from FOX 1 to CBS 1.

Pretty sure they cannot do that contractually. And it would be next to impossible at this point being that Fox and CBS each have their own equipment and crews that have been in their perspective host cities the past several days getting ready.

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Good find thanks.. I’m in PA and hoping to get the Bills game so I don’t have to drive 20 minutes to closest bar with the Sunday ticket 

I think bears-colts in nfc north area and AFC south areas. Bills game to west and NE 

Just now, scribo said:

Pretty sure they cannot do that contractually. And it would be next to impossible at this point being that Fox and CBS each have their own equipment and crews that have been in their perspective host cities the past several days getting ready.

I know thry cant move crews, but I believe they have done this before where fox crew on cbs or cbs crew on fox.

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

04-CBS-L-V2.png

Buffalo @ Las Vegas    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Indianapolis @ Chicago    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

not sure where you are  @Hapless Bills Fan

Maybe?

Watching Indy at Chicago.  Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh.  Oh, well - at least a lot of the country gets us.

Let's Go Bills!  SHOUT!

• Like (+1) 2

This changes means I go from no Bills on TV to having them in the 4:25pm slot...and we are all going to get what sounds like Tuesday Night Football this week for the Pats v. Chiefs game.

I'll take it.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you NE, now I get to watch the game on regular TV!

37 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I wonder what's going on in Houston/Jacksonville/Savannah

Yeah I often look at these maps and try to figure out the reasoning behind it.  Often involves some college or local player.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

04-CBS-L-V2.png

Buffalo @ Las Vegas    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Indianapolis @ Chicago    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

not sure where you are  @Hapless Bills Fan

Maybe?

Goddammit, Jacksonville!🤬 Skags are playing the early game. I realize Indy is in their Division, but the Jags don’t have any fans who know or care about them.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Goddammit, Jacksonville!🤬 Skags are playing the early game. I realize Indy is in their Division, but the BENGALS don’t have any fans who know or care about them.

Happy I live here, in this situation!

• Like (+1) 1