NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 4, 2020 — updated map for Bills Vegas coverage

I’ve accepted a Pats/Chiefs is going to be a bigger national draw at this point than Raiders/Bills, but it’s week 3.  I’m at the Wild Wings as I do want to watch both.  I’m hoping if we win against the Raiders, we may gain stock for a bigger audience for TN.  We then have the Chiefs, which is easy, but by the Pats, we might get the national draw for the Pats game.

Whoops, thanks Shady.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ve accepted a Pats/Chiefs is going to be a bigger national draw at this point than Raiders/Bills, but it’s week 3.  I’m at the Wild Wings as I do want to watch both.  I’m hoping if we win against the Raiders, we may gain stock for a bigger audience for TN.  We then have the Chiefs, which is easy, but by the Pats, we might get the national draw for the Pats game.

Whoops, thanks Shady.

Bills Pats*** will get national coverage 

I’d bet on it. 

and I don’t bet

• Like (+1) 1

I'm thinking we are going to be shown nation wide at this point.  Another chance to shine in the national spotlight!  I'll take it.

EDIT. Of course the league could always move the INDY at CHICAGI game to 425...grr

Edited by haroldwaide

40 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Any updates on the maps with the movement of the two games just recently?  Hoping CBS moves Bills/Raiders to their national game 

there was movement but CBS early only

On second notice 

October 4, 2020

NOTE: Due to the postponement of the New England-Kansas City game and the timeslot change of the Indianapolis-Chicago game, the maps below are no longer accurate. If I can get information on replacement games before game time, the maps will be updated.

If KC NE IS OFF 

Buffalo Vegas is the only PM late game on CBS. 🤷‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

On second notice 

October 4, 2020

NOTE: Due to the postponement of the New England-Kansas City game and the timeslot change of the Indianapolis-Chicago game, the maps below are no longer accurate. If I can get information on replacement games before game time, the maps will be updated.

If KC NE IS OFF 

Chicago Indy is CBS

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’m guessing they put on Chicago/Indy.. They can poo poo the Foles fairy tale and Chicago market is huge 

I'm gonna lose it if I get Chicago/Indy instead of the Bills. I can understand Chicago/Indy being a better draw in the fly over states, but on the east and west coasts?

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

On second notice 

October 4, 2020

If KC NE IS OFF 

No, they moved the Colts Bears game to 4:25 now.  They always have to have two games available.  Will they just drop Bears game to all markets who were getting NE game, who knows??

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, scribo said:

Even with moving the Chicago-Indy game into our timeslot, it would make sense to put Bills @ Raiders on in a lot more markets as it is a much bigger, more important game. 

Really why?  You have two undefeated teams playing two  2-1 teams.  The only argument you can make for the Bills game is it's a conference game that more comes into tie breakers.  But that is offset and then some by the market size of Chicago.  I hope the Bills game is on, but the fact that they chose to move that game of all of them they could have chosen makes me figure it's no so certain.