Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins 2nd Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I was worried about the same thing as down here in FL, we have KC and I’m concerned they will flip it for Mahomes, even though they are playing the freakin Chargers.

I have the same game at 425 up here in ROC.  Idont mind the delay but NEED to see this game through lol

• Like (+1) 1

Watched Roethlisberger air mail a pass right between the numbers of a defender for an INT - thank god that wasn't Allen or it would be all you would see the talking heads talking about. Big Ben had like 8 seconds in the pocket too.

All QB's have a few get away from them, not that Allen does not have elements of his game to work on, but I was always annoyed at the never-can-improve crowd. What a crock.

It is now fact that Allen has pulled his accuracy numbers up a long ways from his college numbers. Probably will plateau to whatever his baseline will eventually be  +/- some deviation over the next two years or so, but if that is the case it should be numbers that we fans can easily live with and he will only get more savvy with more time behind center in regards to when to throw it away and when to press as he sees more defenses and situations and takes some of the edge off that inner hero and reckless drive that can lead to negative plays.

Spending time in a very complex offense with Daboll also bodes well for Allen if Dabs ever leaves for another gig - Allen would likely have an easy transition into another offense if he needed to.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

If Knox wants to become  a legend in Buffalo he needs to catch and hold on to those Balls..

He's got all the physical tools. He's kinda like the Josh Allen of tight ends, except he's a year behind his QB. Maybe he'll have a big 2nd half of the year like Josh did last year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1