Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

True.  Chan does have his moments but I was referring to the overall job the HC and staff does. 

Maybe the pats are just really good - but the defense looked bad too - they didn’t look at all prepared for cam to run which is surprising given their lack of weapons in the passing game 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

They played NE* tough, as they do most every team. I certainly respect their coach and program much more than the Jests.

This will be a big game for as early as it is. They’re already desperate, given they’re 0-1 in the Division. Fitzy is Fitzy, but they have their future on the bench. I’m no where near as confident for this game as I was for NJ.

My prediction - we win a close one and will continue the tradition of retiring incumbent starters only to see a better player come off the bench the next game.

19 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

They played NE* tough, as they do most every team. I certainly respect their coach and program much more than the Jests.

This will be a big game for as early as it is. They’re already desperate, given they’re 0-1 in the Division. Fitzy is Fitzy, but they have their future on the bench. I’m no where near as confident for this game as I was for NJ.

I expect a close game, especially if we don't have Edmunds and Milano back.

19 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Now now now......it's 70 degrees not 75!!! One HUGE source of hilarity for me after living in Rochester for 30+ years is how peeps deal with 70 degree weather here!!!  LOL!  As I told all my friends who were HORRIFIED when I was moving to FL "When a'lls y'alls show me that dude who is shoveling heat and scrapping humidity off his windshield then I will talk to you aboout my move"  I told my wife b4 we moved....the only snow I ever wanna see is on my TV.  Walking into a bar when the Bills SNOW game against the Dolts was on TV 3 years ago CEMENTED my decision to move here.  It was sunny and 82 when I walked into that bar!

If incredibly hot is high 80's low 90's well then yeah I guess thats hot.  Incredibly hot to me is 100+.....y'all need to adjust some.

GO BILLS!!!

I hear you. I'm a little north of wpb. I do miss the fall. Been here 14 years now

7 hours ago, arcane said:

He was pretty good in that home game last year, and we still managed to slow it down enough. I wont be super worried about Fitz,though I anticipate some yardage from Miami if our LBs are all out

Yeah, I remember him having 300+ yards passing in one game but getting sacked a ton, but in the first game we played them, they really handed it to us in the first half. At that point I think they were 0-5 or 0-6, and they came to Buffalo & really shocked everyone with their level of play. I remember the fans booing the team as they came off the field at half time, and everyone was shocked the 4-1 Bills were blowing it to what was at that point the crappiest team in the league.

So I'll never take them lightly, or any team for that matter. I think we beat them in the end, but I'm not looking past them is all.

• Like (+1) 3