Bills isolating Jake Fromm as a COVID precaution

I am a little surprised its only a QB.  Seems like a few PS guys ought to get the same treatment, especially if they can play multiple positions like say the OL.  this would be preparing for an outbrake.  Not a fun prospect, but the best prepared team in this regard might win a game or two they might not otherwise win.  Maybe a rb, maybe a wr,  maybe a DL guy or a CB.  sound crazy, but, how bad do you want to win????  Likely to slow the development of those being isolated, but, its a be ready now stragedy...and next man up has a new meaning in this virus world.

Just now, bigK14094 said:

I am a little surprised its only a QB.  Seems like a few PS guys ought to get the same treatment, especially if they can play multiple positions like say the OL.  this would be preparing for an outbrake.  Not a fun prospect, but the best prepared team in this regard might win a game or two they might not otherwise win.  Maybe a rb, maybe a wr,  maybe a DL guy or a CB.  sound crazy, but, how bad do you want to win????  Likely to slow the development of those being isolated, but, its a be ready now stragedy...and next man up has a new meaning in this virus world.

At a certain point, I'd think the whole team would get shut down like what's happening in MLB

McD: hey Jake, we got a super special, super secret assignment for you. It’s critical you accept this as the future of the season rides on this effort. This is your chance to ascend to greatness.

Fromm: Sure, coach! I accept! What is it?

McD: you have to stay as far as physically possible from my team. Go where you want, but please, just stay the ***** away. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

McD: hey Jake, we got a super special, super secret assignment for you. It’s critical you accept this as the future of the season rides on this effort. This is your chance to ascend to greatness.

McD: you have to stay as far as physically possible from my team. Go where you want, but please, just stay the ***** away. 

Fromm:  alrightalrightalright!  Ya need me Coach, just head anywhere below the Mason-Dixon and shout "soooooooeeeeeee!" and I'll come a runnin!

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

That was funny but know Fromm is going to be ready !

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't know the details of the practice regime, but depending upon who is working with him in practice, it could mean he's getting a higher amount of 1:1 coaching than usually falls to the #3 QB during the season.

If Kelvin could find his car keys, he would drive up to act as Fromm's wide receiver.

3 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

So do we all hate Fromm or no?

Why would people hate Fromm? He is on the Bills and has way more upside than Barkley. It’s always good to have an adequate backup. If Fromm comes in and plays well at some point over the next couple years, maybe the Bills can trade him for a decent pick. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Fromm:  alrightalrightalright!  Ya need me Coach, just head anywhere below the Mason-Dixon and shout "soooooooeeeeeee!" and I'll come a runnin!

Is all of your animosity towards Fromm due to the text exchange?