Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So because they're worried that both will get picked up if they cut them, they cut the better of the two to see if he makes it, while keeping the worse one on the actual 53 just in case?

If it proves to be true Id imagine they cut the one less likely to be picked up off waivers.

30 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But why not cut Fromm today? He will still be subject to waivers. Not sure what it accomplishes? 

The answer is while everyone on this board is 110% into Allen, Beane needed insurance in case Allen has hit his ceiling already.

We'll have to wait and see what Allen does in 2020.

But if no appreciable improvement, then Fromm can challenge for the starting spot in 2021.

Thats why Beane drafted Fromm. To give him an out incase Allen does not progress.

• Haha (+1) 7

39 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The Bills decision to hand the ball to Frank Gore while Yeldon sat inactive was the wrong decision.

Every down that Frank touched the ball was an absolute waste. 

I agree about frank after the first couple weeks but just because yeldon is better than Gore last season  doesn’t make him a good RB. 

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

The answer is while everyone on this board is 110% into Allen, Beane needed insurance in case Allen has hit his ceiling already.

But if no appreciable improvement, then Fromm can challenge for the starting spot in 2021.

Thats why Beane drafted Fromm. To give him an out incase Allen does not progress.

"hit his celing"?

Dude

6 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I really hope this guy morphs into a Billsy iteration of Captain Andrew Luck, and just makes ridiculous comments for the entire time Fromm is in the NFL. That'll be entertaining.

Just now, klos63 said:

The #Bills and Pro Bowl CB Tre'Davious White have an agreement on a massive new extension, sources say. Another big-time player getting paid.

Since it’s Rapport - does that mean we have really traded White?  LOL

Congats to Tre with this - whatever it becomes.

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm beating a dead horse, but how does 10 OL and 5 CBs, several of whom are dinged up or have major injury history, make sense?

This isn’t the game day roster, I would say take a deep breath and reevaluate in 3-4 days 

• Like (+1) 2