Marcell Dareus is in Buffalo and posted a picture of himself getting a manicure at a Hamburg nail salon

Fingon

2 minutes ago, Fingon said:

Dareus to the Bills confirmed?

I wonder if he will Be happy with just 30 mil this time. I mean we at least owe him that all the hard work he put in while his was hear. If you don’t believe me just ask him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

If he is willing to take a Star type role?  Dont hate it.  Low risk, high reward if he plays for his last contract?

Are you serious?

Want to introduce a potential cancer into the organization?  He will be "highly motinvated" to be back with the organization that sent him packing.

There is a reason why Jax didnt bother to sign him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Are you serious?

Want to introduce a potential cancer into the organization?  He will be "highly motinvated" to be back with the organization that sent him packing.

There is a reason why Jax didnt bother to sign him.

If Beane & McDermott think it's a good idea, then I'm fine with it as they must have some insight. I'm intrigued, but it's likely just that I love a good redemption story, and he never seemed like a bad guy, merely less than fully motivated at times (at least off the field). I'd have some excitement if even Karlos Williams came back and there seems like something very dark might be going on there.

Chances are it's a moot point. He probably just likes Buffalo more than we think he did. One of our criticisms was how he took to the night life. 

• Like (+1) 3