Putin Attempts to Murder Democratic Activist

But this murderous thug is influencing our election? And Trump’s people like that 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-rival-alexei-navalny-is-poisoned-spokeswoman-says-11597906728

Putin Opponent Alexei Navalny in Intensive Care After Suspected Poisoning
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

UP NEXT

0:00 / 2:08

Footage appears to show the prominent Russian opposition figure Alexei Navalny being carried out to an ambulance on a stretcher, seemingly unconscious. His spokesperson said Mr. Navalny, who is in intensive care at a Siberian hospital, was likely poisoned. Photo: Sergei Chirikov/Shutterstock
By 
Thomas Grove
Updated Aug. 20, 2020 4:37 pm ET
  •  
    PRINT
  •  
    TEXT
  •  

MOSCOW—Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny,  a fierce critic of President Vladimir Putin and Moscow’s political elite, was admitted to the intensive-care unit at a Siberian hospital after a suspected poisoning left him unconscious, his spokeswoman said.

Mr. Navalny started to feel ill on a flight to Moscow nearly an hour after drinking tea in the airport of the Siberian city of Tomsk early Thursday, Kira Yarmysh told The Wall Street Journal. While in the air, the plane crew searched for a doctor among the passengers.

“He said he wasn’t feeling well and went pale,” she said, adding that a little more than an hour after takeoff the plane made an emergency landing in the city of Omsk. Mr. Navalny was admitted to the intensive-care unit at a local hospital and was breathing with the help of a ventilator, she said.

Doctors said he was in critical but stable condition.

“We assume that Alexei was poisoned with something mixed in his tea; it was the only thing he drank all morning,” Ms. Yarmysh wrote on Twitter. “Now Alexei is unconscious.

• Haha (+1) 1

Tibs I will give you a quick history lesson- since the start of the cold war, probably earlier, Russia/USSR has been influencing our elections both directly and indirectly. Their best "customers" are people who don't realize they have always done it and will always do it. The other thing you are wrong about is that Trump people like it, we hate communism, your side embraces it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs I will give you a quick history lesson- since the start of the cold war, probably earlier, Russia/USSR has been influencing our elections both directly and indirectly. Their best "customers" are people who don't realize they have always done it and will always do it. The other thing you are wrong about is that Trump people like it, we hate communism, your side embraces it.

But never has a political leader, a president, worked with the Russians, the murderers like Trump has. 

Hows that history? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/20/2020 at 10:46 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

...could Tibs be next with his purported Trump/Putin kinks?.......

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But never has a political leader, a president, worked with the Russians, the murderers like Trump has. 

Hows that history? 

What’s truly sad is past presidents HAVE colluded and it’s actually Trump who so far has been PROVEN not to have.  What’s more sad is your president has had forensic analysis of his every move since taking office and yet there’s nothing that’s been unearthed - despite the liberal media’s awful attempt to spin.  Yet even only a “surface look” of other politicians like Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush, Romney, McCain, etc shows deep-seeded corruption that goes way beyond anything Trump’s been accused of even as a businessman.  Never as a businessman did any of what President Trump is accused of doing before taking office, affect the freedom and liberties of Americans.  Now look back at the list and ask yourself how well those OTHER names would fare within the kind of spotlight Trump’s occupied.  But hey, I’m just here to watch the kids draw crazy conclusions with crayons.  Trump so bad.

Edited by DFT

4 minutes ago, DFT said:

What’s truly sad is past presidents HAVE colluded and it’s actually Trump who so far has been PROVEN not to have.  What’s more sad is your president has had forensic analysis of his every move since taking office and yet there’s nothing that’s been unearthed - despite the liberal media’s awful attempt to spin.  Yet even only a “surface look” of other politicians like Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush, Romney, McCain, etc shows deep-seeded corruption that goes way beyond anything Trump’s been accused of even as a businessman.  Never as a businessman did any of what President Trump is accused of doing before taking office, affect the freedom and liberties of Americans.  Now look back at the list and ask yourself how well those OTHER names would fare within the kind of spotlight Trump’s occupied.  But hey, I’m just here to watch the kids draw crazy conclusions with crayons.  Trump so bad.

Trump is a traitor 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is a traitor 

May you never in life experience the “guilty without evidence” accusation for yourself, that you so freely levy towards others.  And I mean that sincerely.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, DFT said:

May you never in life experience the “guilty without evidence” accusation for yourself, that you so freely levy towards others.  And I mean that sincerely.

Trump’s continued quote of “I love Wikileaks” is proof 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is a traitor 

The Dems are the traitors.  They illegally spied on Trump with no justification and did far more damage to America than Putin could ever dream of doing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Dems are the traitors.  They illegally spied on Trump with no justification and did far more damage to America than Putin could ever dream of doing.

Not spying, the FBI investigated why Trump officials had so many contacts with a nation bent on destroying popular government in this country 

Just now, westside2 said:

Proof of what?

Because you love the clintons make you a pedophile?

It's so easy to accuse people with no evidence. 

Proof he was aware they had the documents his Russian friends stole from DNC and wanted them used. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not spying, the FBI investigated why Trump officials had so many contacts with a nation bent on destroying popular government in this country 

Proof he was aware they had the documents his Russian friends stole from DNC and wanted them used. 

You know, you keep spewing these accusations that have proven false over and over again. Serious question,do you have learning disabilities? I mean no one can be this stupidon purpose. You're nothing more than a bot being paid by some POS who hates this country. Why don't you man up and get a real job? 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

You know, you keep spewing these accusations that have proven false over and over again. Serious question,do you have learning disabilities? I mean no one can be this stupidon purpose. You're nothing more than a bot being paid by some POS who hates this country. Why don't you man up and get a real job? 

You mean did I learn from the Trump Towers meeting that Trump’s gang was trying to integrate their campaign with Russian intelligence? Yes, I did 

• Haha (+1) 1

You mean did I learn from the Trump Towers meeting that Trump’s gang was trying to integrate their campaign with Russian intelligence? Yes, I did 

You mean...like...the Steele dossier?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

West, why bother, you know Fib is going to spin everything his way to incriminate Trump on EVERY turn.

It's worthless debating him. It's like debating Richard Goodstein.......... no matter who or what they are talking about, Goodstein spins EVERYTHING into an #orangemanbad argument.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I can't believe that people think that because Paul Manafort was keeping a Russian intelligence officer up to date on the campaign that they were working together. Gees! 

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

You mean...like...the Steele dossier?

No, like Konstein Kolemnick or however his Russian KGB name is spelled 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

And here, Democratic activists try to kill real Americans, go figure?

Huh? 

You mean like telling Americans not to wear masks or the virus will be gone by April? How many are dead now? 

No.

more like.............

Jump to Deaths - Deaths[edit]. As of July 5, 2020, at least 30 people have died during the protests, 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/20/2020 at 6:50 PM, Tiberius said:

... “We assume that Alexei was poisoned with something mixed in his tea; it was the only thing he drank all morning,” Ms. Yarmysh wrote on Twitter. “Now Alexei is unconscious.

nothing more than more TDS here. only a matter of time before this paranoia is debunked like all the other TDS crap.

when you assume... 

Alexey Navalny ‘in coma’ after falling ill on flight from Siberia, spokeswoman suspects Moscow protest leader’s tea was ‘poisoned’

... She recalled an incident last year when Navalny suffered a severe allergic reaction while serving a prison sentence for staging an unsanctioned rally in Moscow. At the time, he was diagnosed with "contact dermatitis," but his team, again, insisted that it was "a poisoning by an unknown chemical substance."

The samples were examined at the well-known Sklifosovsky Institute, where doctors found no traces of poison.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nothing more than more TDS here. only a matter of time before this paranoia is debunked like all the other TDS crap.

when you assume... 

Alexey Navalny ‘in coma’ after falling ill on flight from Siberia, spokeswoman suspects Moscow protest leader’s tea was ‘poisoned’

... She recalled an incident last year when Navalny suffered a severe allergic reaction while serving a prison sentence for staging an unsanctioned rally in Moscow. At the time, he was diagnosed with "contact dermatitis," but his team, again, insisted that it was "a poisoning by an unknown chemical substance."

The samples were examined at the well-known Sklifosovsky Institute, where doctors found no traces of poison.

Ya right. Does not even matter. Putin has a long history of murder and violence, nice try 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya right. Does not even matter. Putin has a long history of murder and violence, nice try 

has anyone told you you're an idiot, lately?

Edited by Foxx
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

has anyone told you you're an idiot, lately?

For saying Putin is a bloody murderer? 

Wow, not sure even @Reality Check is that dumb. Well, maybe 

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

So do the Clintons, the make La Cosa Nostra (this thing of ours) look like a cub scout troop

Clinton’s, Trump’s, they are friends, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:53 PM, bilzfancy said:

Now do Chairman Xi and his efforts to influence the election in Biden's favor

The point is on spot. The sides are not a clear cut as the media illustrates. China, Israel, Russia, Germany, UK, etc. all have a vested interest in controlling the outcome of the election.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Huh? 

You mean like telling Americans not to wear masks or the virus will be gone by April? How many are dead now? 

No, I mean like pulling people out of cars and beating them and taking running starts to kick them in the head rendering them unconscious. That kind.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Huh? 

170k or 0.02% of the population.

See my thread on odds of dying by COVID. You could learn something, but won't.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

170k or 0.02% of the population.

See my thread on odds of dying by COVID. You could learn something, but won't.

I’ll keep posting it because we all live all over the country and beyond. We’ve been required to wear masks in Southern California since early April and it had ZERO impact on us taking our turn in the global game of Covid roulette. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...