Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

Michelle is a special lady, she blamed Trump for the " kids in cages" when everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that the policy was created under her husband and the pictures that are so offensive are from his reign. To have that kind of audacity makes her special and she is made to be a Democrat politician, probably in Chicago in a few years 

• Like (+1) 5

So just to be clear, the Democrats have been "going high" the last four years?   

I have to admit I'm pretty curious to see what "going low" would look like in Trump's second term!

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They cut off his comment.  Biden followed that up with "There will be growth in the spring.”

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I have to admit I'm pretty curious to see what "going low" would look like in Trump's second term!

Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings were a church social compared to what's coming up -- especially when Ginsburg needs to be replaced.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings were a church social compared to what's coming up -- especially when Ginsburg needs to be replaced.

If she dies before the election, and Trump wins, Democrat cities will be set on fire... 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Michelle is a special lady, she blamed Trump for the " kids in cages" when everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that the policy was created under her husband and the pictures that are so offensive are from his reign. To have that kind of audacity makes her special and she is made to be a Democrat politician, probably in Chicago in a few years 

No he didn't.  He considered it but thought it wouldn't look good.  The "kids in cages" under Obama were unaccompanied minors.

• Like (+1) 2

“This is Star Wars Prequels of conventions:

Badly-directed big-name actors shoved in front of green screens to recite horrible lines they aren’t invested in at all.”

EfWga4bU4AANIQ9?format=jpg&name=360x360................Leadership Matters..........the jokes write themselves.

EfWga4cVAAAPG2g?format=jpg&name=360x360...............perfect union ?..........roll Hillary out again.

EfWga5rUwAEZamH?format=jpg&name=360x360............Promise ?        Promise-Butter.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

To be fair, all tranny's are confused creatures.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, KD in CA said:

So the strategy is to use the 'Night of a Thousand Democratic Has-Been Stars' to distract everyone from the fact they've nominated Early Stage Joe?

You better believe they'll have the 'technical difficulties' cued up and ready to take him offline at a moment's notice.

Vegas has established the Over/under on that one at 2.5

3.5 on the fake laugh, with or without the 'c'mon man'.

"Early Onset Joe" sounds meaner.

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Proving once again that Rhino is the most misguided deviant on this site. The view from mom's basement has given you a deranged view. 

Such a deranged view of a statement that supports his direction. 

Proving of course, the only thing that is important in the basement and the Kremlin is conflict. I hope Putin uses you in the trials. 

Do you condone pedophilia? Yes or no?

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Do you condone pedophilia? Yes or no?

No.  And I'm also not pals with Ghislane Maxwell.  And I certainly don't wish her well.  Unlike some others I know.  

Along those lines, do you wish Ghislane Maxwell well?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No.  And I'm also not pals with Ghislane Maxwell.  And I certainly don't wish her well.  Unlike some others I know.  

Right up to the point they strap her in the electric chair.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Right up to the point they strap her in the electric chair.

I don't believe in the death penalty, but I tend not to pick the fight when somebody talks about delivering capital punishment to one who has preyed upon children. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I do. I want her alive to expose as much evil as possible.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't believe in the death penalty, but I tend not to pick the fight when somebody talks about delivering capital punishment to one who has preyed upon children. 

Like when they yank those little babies out of the womb in pieces just prior to their birth?

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Like when they yank those little babies out of the womb in pieces just prior to their birth?

Hoax.  Fetuses.  And viable fetuses aren't aborted.  

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Also still waiting to read your "vote harvesting" law from Nevada!  Get to work on finding a copy of that statute!

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Fetuses.  And viable fetuses aren't aborted.  

Also still waiting to read your "vote harvesting" law from Nevada!  Get to work on finding a copy of that statute!

It is not my job to look up the law for you. We already know it exists. Look it up yourself. As far as aborted babies go, just because NYS allows killing them at 9 months gestation doesn't mean all states do or that it is moral.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not a single second. Switched between MeTV,  Game Show Network, and Heros and Icons (Star Trek after 8 PM).  Kim Darby and Michael J Pollard on the Mayberry street on ST:TOS.

Edited by Wacka

44 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It is not my job to look up the law for you. We already know it exists. Look it up yourself. As far as aborted babies go, just because NYS allows killing them at 9 months gestation doesn't mean all states do or that it is moral.

Hoax.  You said, to paraphrase, that the law demands vote harvesting.  "We already know it exists" is a hoaxy copout for the fact that you haven't read the law, can't find it, and instead simply parroted another right-wing falsehood designed to suppress votes in November.  Have a nice day, hoaxer!

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You need to explain yourself. Use facts.

Agreed.  Produce the law that is the subject of your latest hoax, hoaxer. 

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No he didn't.  He considered it but thought it wouldn't look good.  The "kids in cages" under Obama were unaccompanied minors.

I am not sure what your point is, the pictures of kids in cages was from Obama's time and Trump changed the policy so it does not happen anymore. She was commenting due to the pictures that got people riled up.

16 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

....they are stopping Joe and Kammy from moving to the middle.

They don't want to move to the middle, they want Americans to think they are in the middle, America is not buying the lies anymore.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You need to explain yourself. Use facts.

160,000 dead is a fact. 5m + cases

Testing is good

Too much testing is bad

And the best yet.....Stop testing and we would have less cases

Hydroxie

Masks vs no masks, what day is it...oh Tuesday...masks are bad...oh it is Wed...masks are good...

Governors opening too soon, 

Mixed messages from one level of government to another confusing the public.

A governor suing a mayor...then dropping it, 

Democratic lead States are idiots

Florida are genius for opening up early

Yada yada yada

24 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Not a single second. Switched between MeTV,  Game Show Network, and Heros and Icons (Star Trek after 8 PM).  Kim Darby and Michael J Pollard on the Mayberry street on ST:TOS.

Didn’t watch the Bruins come back and beat the Canes? 

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Testing is good

Too much testing is bad

Hydroxie

Masks vs no masks, what day is it...oh Tuesday...masks are bad...oh it is Wed...masks are good...

Yada yada yada

Do they really think Trump is smart? I mean how could they? 

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Testing is good

Too much testing is bad

Hydroxie

Yada yada yada

tenor.gif?itemid=14244565

• Like (+1) 1