Jump to content
elcrusho

Need help with a Bar Name =D

Recommended Posts

Happy Hump Day!

 

I'm thinking of building a bar off of a shed in my backyard down here and I need some helping thinking of a name for it related to Buffalo/WNY/The Bills etc...

🍻😀

Any help would be appreciated!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Razor Cake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cassidy's.  It hasn't been used in 35 years and it was the best bar ever, so you can't go wrong.  

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trico.  Deserted Buffalo for southern climes, not unlike you.  If that doesn't work, see what Jon Taffer's got.  😁

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"Network" after Jimbo's old bar.

 

edit: god that name sucks, just like the bar did.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elcrusho said:

Happy Hump Day!

 

I'm thinking of building a bar off of a shed in my backyard down here and I need some helping thinking of a name for it related to Buffalo/WNY/The Bills etc...

🍻😀

Any help would be appreciated!

 

 

'Minnie Rats'

 

You're in Orlando so tie in WNY ('Mickey Rats') with Orlando (Minnie Mouse).

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

El Crusho's Ham Wallet

 

The Long Snapper

 

Allen's Dive

 

Process Pub

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwide's

K-Gunners

Meatball's

The Juice

The Lost Helmet

The Charge

More than Wings

The Tailgate

Abbott Rd.

Bad Things Man

Kelly's Basement

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True Blue

Blizzard Bar

Grazing Buffalo

Buffalow Brow Beer Stand

Buffalow Brow Beer Shed

The Horny Buffalo

The Thirsty Buffalo

Buffalo Meet

Bison Bar

Bison Shed

The Shedding Buffalo

The Herd Room

Buffalo Hide

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

True Blue

Blizzard Bar

Grazing Buffalo

Buffalow Brow Beer Stand

Buffalow Brow Beer Shed

The Horny Buffalo

The Thirsty Buffalo

Buffalo Meet

Bison Bar

Bison Shed

The Shedding Buffalo

The Herd Room

Buffalo Hide

 

 

 

 

There's the winner.  👍🏆🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Roaming Buffalo( a cool name for a transplant) 

The Woodshed...kinda ties in the Shed theme with I'm about to turn on the game and watch the Bills take the Patriots out to the Woodshed

 

Please post some pics when it's all done.  I love seeing people's personal home setups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Buffalo

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bbb said:

Cassidy's.  It hasn't been used in 35 years and it was the best bar ever, so you can't go wrong.  

Gotta have the wheel and Freddie’s Special 🍻

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No suggestion on the name, just post a pic and your address when you are done.      :)  🍺

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...