Need help with a Bar Name =D

elcrusho

The Tralf.  Spin on Tralfamadore and  The Ralph, Café in BFLo.

Kurt Vonnegut (Slaughterhouse-Five):

How much more BFLo fans can you get?

"Tralfamadorians have the ability to experience reality in four dimensions; meaning, roughly, that they have total access to past, present, and future; they are able to perceive any point in time at will. Able to see along the timeline of the universe, they know the exact time and place of its accidental annihilation as the result of a Tralfamadorian experiment, but are powerless to prevent it. Because they believe that when a being dies, it continues to live in other times and places, their response to death is, "So it goes." They are placid in their fatalism, and patiently explain their philosophy to Pilgrim during the interval he spends caged in a Tralfamadorian zoo. Eventually Pilgrim adopts their attitude and is returned to Earth."

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Now why is that name familiar?  Probably many towns have one, but the name reverberates with me regarding WNY.  Location?  A web search found nothing for WNY.

...years ago, there was a place in Brockport called "The Barge Inn"...….don't know the origin of "The Stumble Inn"...it just popped into my head......

The Twelfth-Man Saloon

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

No Place

then, when asked by angry wives where you’ve been, you can answer honestly.

"I stayed late at The Office." (It's in Kennedy, NY.)

D7qdWQjWkAIJQPa?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by WhoTom
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Thank you all so much haha they're all great

I'm about 5 minutes from UCF actually and will definitely send pictures once it's done 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:31 PM, Irv said:

Judge Ito's Bar

How about:

Ito's Side-Bar

HA

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, elcrusho said:

Happy Hump Day!

I'm thinking of building a bar off of a shed in my backyard down here and I need some helping thinking of a name for it related to Buffalo/WNY/The Bills etc...

??

Any help would be appreciated!

Pancho Bara

On 5/14/2020 at 10:41 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

The Tralf.  Spin on Tralfamadore and  The Ralph, Café in BFLo.

Kurt Vonnegut (Slaughterhouse-Five):

How much more BFLo fans can you get?

"Tralfamadorians have the ability to experience reality in four dimensions; meaning, roughly, that they have total access to past, present, and future; they are able to perceive any point in time at will. Able to see along the timeline of the universe, they know the exact time and place of its accidental annihilation as the result of a Tralfamadorian experiment, but are powerless to prevent it. Because they believe that when a being dies, it continues to live in other times and places, their response to death is, "So it goes." They are placid in their fatalism, and patiently explain their philosophy to Pilgrim during the interval he spends caged in a Tralfamadorian zoo. Eventually Pilgrim adopts their attitude and is returned to Earth."

The tralf is probably my favorite music venue in the city

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, Chandler#81 said:

No Place

then, when asked by angry wives where you’ve been, you can answer honestly.

When I was at Ohio State there was a dive bar just feet off campus called “The Library” for the same reason. 

How about “The Folding Table”?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

When I was at Ohio State there was a dive bar just feet off campus called “The Library” for the same reason. 

How about “The Folding Table”?

Have one of those here in Laramie Wyoming makes sense with the University being here.

• Like (+1) 1