The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The wailing and gnashing of teeth continues.

As well as the feeble attempt to re-write what they said.

LOL.

😝

Hoax. You’re trying to revise history with junk science.  For your sake I hope you’re vaccinated and that you don’t rely on HCQ and ivermectin to address this virus. 

• Vomit 1

LOL.......from just the first page of Hydroxychloroquine search.

Romney thread

On 10/14/2020 at 10:42 AM, SectionC3 said:

I’m not sure you read the first post properly.  We’re not talking about your wild hydroxychloroquine theories.  This is a different issue.  If you want to discuss your HCQ/zinc/Z-pac/fairy dust ideas, I believe there is a different thread for that.  Thank you!

Georgia Election thread

On 4/7/2021 at 9:28 PM, SectionC3 said:

Sounds like you've had a bit too much hydroxychloroquine today and have become dizzy.  Be careful on the roads if you decide to drive. 

UFO thread.

On 6/5/2021 at 12:09 AM, SectionC3 said:

While the rest of the world was busy munching on hydroxychloroquine, figuring out how to suppress the vote, and pretending the insurrection that occurred on January 6th was fake news,

Meuller thread

On 5/18/2020 at 5:12 PM, SectionC3 said:

Putting the “Deranged” in “Deranged Rhino.”  Maybe he’s popping some hydroxychloroquine with the Donald right now.  

Herman Cain death thread

On 7/30/2020 at 11:37 AM, GOBUFFALO716 said:

So many unnecessary deaths under Trumps watch.

RIP Herman

I am truly puzzled why the doctors didn’t give you hydroxychloroquine.

Your obsession with anyone supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine was patentenly obvious, you "infected" every thread with it.

But keep claiming otherwise, the board knows the truth.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.......from just the first page of Hydroxychloroquine search.

Romney thread

Georgia Election thread

UFO thread.

Meuller thread

Herman Cain death thread

Your obsession with anyone supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine was patentenly obvious, you "infected" every thread with it.

But keep claiming otherwise, the board knows the truth.

Hoax.  I’m not obsessed with you.  You’re simply a vehicle for my amusement.  Based on your searches, I think you’re obsessed with me.  Sick. 

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not obsessed with you.  You’re simply a vehicle for my amusement.  Based on your searches, I think you’re obsessed with me.  Sick. 

"Comprehension" ?

I said that you were obsessed with the disproof of Hydroxychloroquine, certainly not with me.

and as for the "search" that took all of three minutes, you have quite the history so it was relatively simple.

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Paging Dr Frenkle?

I'm quoting a REAL doctor. @Doc said it works, but only if you take it with zinc.

GO BILLS!!!

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

"Comprehension" ?

I said that you were obsessed with the disproof of Hydroxychloroquine, certainly not with me.

and as for the "search" that took all of three minutes, you have quite the history so it was relatively simple.

I think I was more upset with the logic behind MAGA's entusiasm for it. You all wanted it to work because Trump, in his medical opinion, said it would work...for no reason. Never worked out, just like him.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm quoting a REAL doctor. @Doc said it works, but only if you take it with zinc.

GO BILLS!!!

I think I was more upset with the logic behind MAGA's entusiasm for it. You all wanted it to work because Trump, in his medical opinion, said it would work...for no reason. Never worked out, just like him.

Gene….zinc is actual science. It helps your body absorb ‘stuff’. You can tell I’m not a doctor but I do know that. I thought everyone did. 

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Gene….zinc is actual science. It helps your body absorb ‘stuff’. You can tell I’m not a doctor but I do know that. I thought everyone did. 

So zinc helps you absorb HCQ better? I fail to see how that helps, considering HCQ apparently does nothing to help. Please school me on this again.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not getting involved in the whole Hydroxychloroquine debate, just an fyi quercetin really helps with the absorption of zinc in to the cells as well as having some antiviral properties of it's own. Zinc is the nail, quercetin the hammer analogy.

41 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

So zinc helps you absorb HCQ better? I fail to see how that helps, considering HCQ apparently does nothing to help. Please school me on this again.

I’m not a biologist. 😉

But I did misspeak…zinc bolsters your immune system. Which is why so many Covid treatments also included it as a supplement. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

On 4/9/2020 at 9:57 AM, Magox said:

I kind of view this as a poker game.  On one hand you have Trump and the other you have the media.

Trump looks at his hand and he thinks he has the winning hand.  Whatever he is seeing, he believes he can win with.  The media, not really knowing exactly what they have, other than they believe that Trump is full sh*t and lies all the time, believe that whatever Trump believes is wrong.

This is truly one of the biggest gambles that Trump is making, and every time he touts Hydroxychloroquine as a possible savior, he keeps upping up the ante, and the media keeps calling him.

If Trump ends up being right on this, it vastly improves his chances at winning the November elections because he could then say that:

A) I banned China Travel that saved thousands of lives, when Biden and everyone else was against it.

B) I promoted Hydroxychloroquine despite all the negative press.  And I was right, they were wrong.  I saved thousands and thousands of lives.  Thank God that doctors listened to me.

It will be a powerful fact that he will be able to weaponize against Biden and the media.

On the other hand, if he is wrong.  The amount of criticism he will get from the press will be almost unbearable.  It will be played on loop all the way till the day of the elections.  He can recover, but it will hurt.

With all that said, this is a sad state of affairs that this is a political matter.  It's only political because Trump is promoting it and the media hates him.  At a time when there is a pandemic raging throughout the world, prescribing a relatively safe drug that has shown strong anecdotal instances of helping people, I don't see how anyone could be against doctors prescribing a potentially life-saving drug that has minimal health risks on an off-label prescription.  This is up to doctors and their relationship with their patients.   It's mind boggling, and it truly is yet another example of the corporate establishment media being a broken entity.

You know hind sight is 20/20 and we can now with out any reservations say that banning hydroxychloroquine a drug that has a history as it does with no ill effects on people in most any use was amongst some the most stupid things the left could have done it could have helped 100 times more than it hurt .

But don't expect anytime soon for any one that said it was bad to use it to jump up & admit that they were wrong !!

Just like in some places banning the use of monoclonal antibodies to slow down or stop the virus they didn't want to utilize the things that worked they wanted to cause hysteria & make a new vaccine that they could make billions off of while keeping us all scared not to mention using all of this to get Trump out of office .

Then there are those still out there riding around all alone in their cars with masks on & those walking outside with no one in 100 feet of them with masks on or just out for a walk with masks on these are those that voted for Biden & the kind he wants & needs to lift him up they don't want those free thinking Americans that will face things head on .

But Hydroxychloroquine was never a gamble just another political twist put in place to deceive those that couldn't or can't think for them selves like a few here !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, T master said:

You know hind sight is 20/20 and we can now with out any reservations say that banning hydroxychloroquine a drug that has a history as it does with no ill effects on people in most any use was amongst some the most stupid things the left could have done it could have helped 100 times more than it hurt .

But don't expect anytime soon for any one that said it was bad to use it to jump up & admit that they were wrong !!

Just like in some places banning the use of monoclonal antibodies to slow down or stop the virus they didn't want to utilize the things that worked they wanted to cause hysteria & make a new vaccine that they could make billions off of while keeping us all scared not to mention using all of this to get Trump out of office .

Then there are those still out there riding around all alone in their cars with masks on & those walking outside with no one in 100 feet of them with masks on or just out for a walk with masks on these are those that voted for Biden & the kind he wants & needs to lift him up they don't want those free thinking Americans that will face things head on .

But Hydroxychloroquine was never a gamble just another political twist put in place to deceive those that couldn't or can't think for them selves like a few here !! 

Hey! We’ve got a county lead health official here in Los Angeles County, still giving weekly press conferences, who won’t give up or into any of this. She’s living like it’s still two weeks to slow the spread, and has become the laughing stock of the media and citizens alike. Everyone calls her the Fake Doctor because she has no medical training whatsoever. 🙄

here is the NIH from 2003 stating the how Hydroxychloroquine has anti viral and anti inflammatory action.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7128816/

here are some from pre covid on ivermectin and its anti viral properties in RNA viruses

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30266338/

http://dicyt.uto.edu.bo/observatorio/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/importin-alfa.pdf

here is it being used in some interesting ways to make skiters not transmit dengue virus type 2.  this would be amazing for the third world nations.

https://journals.plos.org/plosntds/article?id=10.1371/journal.pntd.0006934

On 2/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, oldmanfan said:

Because in the clinical trials the vaccines were very effective against the virus.  It is not experimental; they have been working on mRNA vaccines for years.  

Yes.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, oldmanfan said:

We'll be back to normal when the virus is defeated.  And that will I presume be based on infection rates, hospital admissions.  What epidemiologists normally use.

Quit your histrionics.

The virus will eventually be endemic. It won't be "defeated"

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey! We’ve got a county lead health official here in Los Angeles County, still giving weekly press conferences, who won’t give up or into any of this. She’s living like it’s still two weeks to slow the spread, and has become the laughing stock of the media and citizens alike. Everyone calls her the Fake Doctor because she has no medical training whatsoever. 🙄

A Bidenite .

On 9/19/2022 at 4:24 PM, B-Man said:

"Comprehension" ?

Hoax.  You said that I was obsessed with "anyone . . ."

50 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You said that I was obsessed with "anyone . . ."

Again, comprehension issues.

The complete quote.

Your obsession with anyone supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine was patently obvious, you "infected" every thread with it.

Not with me.

(It's like arguing with a five year old)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Again, comprehension issues.

The complete quote.

Your obsession with anyone supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine was patently obvious, you "infected" every thread with it.

Not with me.

(It's like arguing with a five year old)

So you don’t support the use of HCQ?  And didn’t when it was the rage among your culty pals?  Fair enough.  It’s good to know that you acknowledge that Doc’s theory about the efficacy of HCQ as a COVID treatment is a hoax.  

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So you don’t support the use of HCQ?  And didn’t when it was the rage among your culty pals?  Fair enough.  It’s good to know that you acknowledge that Doc’s theory about the efficacy of HCQ as a COVID treatment is a hoax.  

Tell us again how dangerous it is, as told to you by your masters.

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It’s ineffective with respect to COVID. 

Hoax. Hydroxychloroquine was discredited because of concerns about toxicity and safety, not efficacy.  Even though the medication accounts for almost 25% of monthly prescriptions written and filled for the US inflammation market.  The problem was big pharma couldn't fatten up on COVID at the taxpayers expense with a 10 cent treatment.     

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/20/2022 at 10:55 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not a biologist. 😉

But I did misspeak…zinc bolsters your immune system. Which is why so many Covid treatments also included it as a supplement. 

Technically, what do you mean by "bolsters your immune system"? I'm reading this as the kind of general bs statement that some practioner of homeopathy might say, as an example. Also, what does any of that have to do with HCQ or curing covid? @Doc can you weigh in here with your unbiased medical opinion?

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Your masters love how simple minded you are.  That's no hoax.

Your hypocratic oath feels shame, and rightfully so.

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Technically, what do you mean by "bolsters your immune system"? I'm reading this as the kind of general bs statement that some practioner of homeopathy might say, as an example. Also, what does any of that have to do with HCQ or curing covid? @Doc can you weigh in here with your unbiased medical opinion?

HCQ allows for zinc to enter the cell and zinc is what kills the virus.

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Your hypocratic oath feels shame, and rightfully so.

Your status as a human feels shame, and rightfully so.

• 1 year later...