Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Whether Trump is a terrible President or not can be difficult to judge. It is a complex world....but what is troublesome is the debate as to whether it is best the he remain silent in trying to sooth the public or not. Would he create more polarization or not.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn't you claim I'd disappear after crossing 50k posts? 

Once again you've proven that you're a DEEPLY stupid person. 

And your nose is getting longer....and longer,  Agent

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He actually didn't go into the bunker, per the USSS, White House and Trump himself. But all he has left is fake news. 

Agent Rhino would have first hand knowledge of these type of events.

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm glad that you agree that the prez is very, very obese. We should continue the spirit of reconciliation by calling him "Mr. Housekeeping" or "Mr. Piggy."

"They were ordering pizzas!" -Donald J. Trump, June 1, 2020.  

This friggin guy is nuts.  Fat and nuts.  

Of course he's fat. Most of America is fat. I don't base my politics off of someone's weight. You can support the communist effort if you must, but it will fail in spectacular fashion. there is nothing to reconcile on my end. I will never concern myself with reconciling with communists or their lackeys. Nothing personal, but if I had it my way, I would butcher every communist alive today in order of threat level. Fortunately, there is a far more civilized and evolved course of action taking place to mitigate their threat to the Republic. You don't have to say it. I am not civilized, but it's a living. Wish Antifa my best. Now that we know who the other is, I will politely put you on ignore and wish you the best...and remember, you don't have to support the radical left. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Of course he's fat. Most of America is fat. I don't base my politics off of someone's weight. You can support the communist effort if you must, but it will fail in spectacular fashion. there is nothing to reconcile on my end. I will never concern myself with reconciling with communists or their lackeys. Nothing personal, but if I had it my way, I would butcher every communist alive today in order of threat level. Fortunately, there is a far more civilized and evolved course of action taking place to mitigate their threat to the Republic. You don't have to say it. I am not civilized, but it's a living. Wish Antifa my best. Now that we know who the other is, I will politely put you on ignore and wish you the best...and remember, you don't have to support the radical left. Good luck.

See ya, snowflake!

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn't you claim I'd disappear after crossing 50k posts? 

Once again you've proven that you're a DEEPLY stupid person. 

I knew you would be recalled in a crisis....must have been a good bonus Agent.

How is the nose. Looks much longer

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I knew you would be recalled in a crisis....must have been a good bonus Agent.

How is the nose. Looks much longer

In other words: 

"I was lying. I got caught lying and look foolish. Rather than own up to my error, I'm going to double down on stupidity because I'm a deeply stupid person who would suffocate if I closed my mouth."

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words: 

"I was lying. I got caught lying and look foolish. Rather than own up to my error, I'm going to double down on stupidity because I'm a deeply stupid person who would suffocate if I closed my mouth."-Donald Trump

FIFY it just fits so well.

• Like (+1) 1

In other words: 

"I was lying. I got caught lying and look foolish. Rather than own up to my error, I'm going to double down on stupidity because I'm a deeply stupid person who would suffocate if I closed my mouth."

Do not put words in my mouth A??. 

You have been successful making others on this site think you are one of them, but you know that I am right that you are a paid agitator and propagandist. It is easy to see by the quality of the language you use, when the talking points are given and when you have to think for yourself.

Soon you will be found out by others and once again be forced to change your name, as you have done in the past. I am sure your handlers will insist.

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

What alt-right clown's sock puppet account is Reality Check? I'm going with 3th thing

Reality Check speaks with a little too much attention to detail to be third n' short.  But maybe that's by design.  I'm going to go with the theory that Deranged Rhino and Reality Check are one and the same.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-setup-mysteriously-staged-bricks-appear-throughout-major-protest-cities

More bricks for Antifa to build their future. It should be another great night in the urban jungles. Don't worry, the cops will protect you.

Quick, get Trump to the bunker!  The wi-fi is good there, so he still should be able to tweet conspiracy theories, stupid memes, and like nonsense while he's hiding and shirking the responsibilities of his job. 

Edited by SectionC3

16 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Do not put words in my mouth A??. 

You have been successful making others on this site think you are one of them, but you know that I am right that you are a paid agitator and propagandist. It is easy to see by the quality of the language you use, when the talking points are given and when you have to think for yourself.

Soon you will be found out by others and once again be forced to change your name, as you have done in the past. I am sure your handlers will insist.

I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth, because the stuff you say is so blisteringly stupid (like the above) it only helps you out. 

Keep proving, beyond all doubts, that you are a DEEPLY stupid person. 

Keep parroting fascists and dictators throughout history without any understanding you're doing so. 

You're winning. Truly. You're not making a giant asshat out of yourself and your reputation. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth, because the stuff you say is so blisteringly stupid (like the above) it only helps you out. 

Keep proving, beyond all doubts, that you are a DEEPLY stupid person. 

Keep parroting fascists and dictators throughout history without any understanding you're doing so. 

You're winning. Truly. You're not making a giant asshat out of yourself and your reputation. 

The Gospel according to Agent Rhino....haha,what a pius a?? you are. 

Your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance. 

You are a self absorbed bore. 

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

The Gospel according to Agent Rhino....haha,what a pius a?? you are. 

Your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance. 

You are a self absorbed bore. 

Yet, you can't quit me. You're addicted to me. Because I call you out for what you are -- deeply stupid. You know it's true. That's why it's cutting. That's why you're angry. Because I'm speaking the truth. You a very, very, very, stupid person. 

And every time you post, you just prove my point for a whole new set of eyes. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Quick, get Trump to the bunker!  The wi-fi is good there, so he still should be able to tweet conspiracy theories, stupid memes, and like nonsense while he's hiding and shirking the responsibilities of his job. 

Not so much in Senile Joe's bunker.  Thankfully.

• Like (+1) 2

It is beginning to look like Trump = Nixon. 

Yet, you can't quit me. You're addicted to me. Because I call you out for what you are -- deeply stupid. You know it's true. That's why it's cutting. That's why you're angry. Because I'm speaking the truth. You a very, very, very, stupid person. 

As long as you are absorbed protecting your butt so only good things happen

Your handlers are getting pissed

People do not have to read your drivel

53 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The projection is strong with this one...

• Thank you (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

What?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More fake news from the washed up psycho. 

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Beginning to look like Nixon?  Trump is playing this like 1968 all over again.  

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Not so much in Senile Joe's bunker.  Thankfully.

Ahhh Joe has a basement.  Not a bunker.  Trump is hiding four stories lower than Joe sits in his basement.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

You say tom-AY-to...

Funny how C3PO went from a verbose arrogant lawyer to a one line Q-baby clone in 24 hours. Maybe they are the same person? I saw when you quoted his comment that he said four floors underground when just this afternoon it was 5 floors underground. Is it a full moon tonight?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I would say that Obama's use of the IRS, DOJ and IC as political weapons was far more Nixonian than Trump.

Where have you gone, Woodward and Bernstein...

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I would say that Obama's use of the IRS, DOJ and IC as political weapons was far more Nixonian than Trump.

Hoax. 

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fake news. 

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Being a better President than Obama is not much of a standard. 

Nixon forgot he was President of ALL the people. Trump is exactly the same, just as paranoid. 

What was the purpose of the photo op at the church. He is trying to rally the Bible belt support? Is Pence calling the shots?

Even the Church Bishop turned on him.

For every positive step Trump has made ( And there have been many) he then decides to shoot himself in the foot. WTF this is not a reality show with an edit button.

If anyone has a possible reason I would like to know. 

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

Fake news. 

But it's not.  Anyone paying attention has seen or can find the evidence going back to the IRS targeting Tea Party groups and through the 2016 election interference and there's plenty in between. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

But it's not.  Anyone paying attention has seen or can find the evidence going back to the IRS targeting Tea Party groups and through the 2016 election interference and there's plenty in between. 

I don’t care to search.  Any quick link that you could give me?

6 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

What was the purpose of the photo op at the church. He is trying to rally the Bible belt support? Is Pence calling the shots?

Even the Church Bishop turned on him.

For every positive step Trump has made ( And there have been many) he then decides to shoot himself in the foot. WTF this is not a reality show with an edit button.

If anyone has a possible reason I would like to know. 

He was trying to play to the Evangelicals.  Unfortunately the fake Presbyterian hypoChristian forgot to, you know, use the church for the purpose for which it was intended (namely, for prayer, not for a photo op) and posed like Hitler.  He can’t get out of his own way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

That fake photo op with a bible he's never read in his life was hilarious. The man is a joke. A cartoon character. He's an evil heartless narcissist so bent on being this little dictator that not even the apprentice could write this stuff. Both parties suck. He'll get his a ss kicked in November. Then he'll refuse to leave the White House. Now that will be must see TV.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t care to search.  Any quick link that you could give me?

That says it all right there. 

Some years ago my son had a football coach.  Amazing guy.  Probably the most charismatic and inspiring individual I've ever known.  He's married, has 3 kids and was an attorney and a sports agent for a living.  He represented both Basketball and some Football players.  On more than 1 occasion I videotaped his post game talks with these young boys.  He'd talk to them for a half hour after the games and comment on something that every player did in the game with amazing praise and detail.  He willed these underdog kids to a championship game (which we lost) but getting there was one hell of a ride.  We became friends after the season.  Over the years we saw less of each other but this is a man that I held in the highest regard. 

One day last year someone else I know brought up his name.  He told me that that the coach was a bad guy involved in some nefarious things.  Fraud and big money.  I was told he may have been arrested.  I didn't believe it.  There is no way that this special individual could be anywhere near something like this.  I almost chose to dismiss it.  Instead one night a few months ago I started to do some searching on him. Turns out he is in jail right now serving a multi year sentence.  He defrauded a company and a bank in a scheme to make a movie, took the money and spent it on lavish things.  The movie never got made.  It was a scheme that was very deliberate and well thought out according to COURT DOCUMENTS.  In addition, it happened years before he was prosecuted meaning it was going on while I had him on a pedestal. 

In case you've missed my point, things and people aren't always what they seem and the tie breaker when 2 different points of view conflict are the facts. 

You're right.  You don't care and/or you're too lazy or partisan to bother because it doesn't fit your belief system. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

That says it all right there. 

Some years ago my son had a football coach.  Amazing guy.  Probably the most charismatic and inspiring individual I've ever known.  He's married, has 3 kids and was an attorney and a sports agent for a living.  He represented both Basketball and some Football players.  On more than 1 occasion I videotaped his post game talks with these young boys.  He'd talk to them for a half hour after the games and comment on something that every player did in the game with amazing praise and detail.  He willed these underdog kids to a championship game (which we lost) but getting there was one hell of a ride.  We became friends after the season.  Over the years we saw less of each other but this is a man that I held in the highest regard. 

One day last year someone else I know brought up his name.  He told me that that the coach was a bad guy involved in some nefarious things.  Fraud and big money.  I was told he may have been arrested.  I didn't believe it.  There is no way that this special individual could be anywhere near something like this.  I almost chose to dismiss it.  Instead one night a few months ago I started to do some searching on him. Turns out he is in jail right now serving a multi year sentence.  He defrauded a company and a bank in a scheme to make a movie, took the money and spent it on lavish things.  The movie never got made.  It was a scheme that was very deliberate and well thought out according to COURT DOCUMENTS.  In addition, it happened years before he was prosecuted meaning it was going on while I had him on a pedestal. 

In case you've missed my point, things and people aren't always what they seem and the tie breaker when 2 different points of view conflict are the facts. 

You're right.  You don't care and/or you're too lazy or partisan to bother because it doesn't fit your belief system. 

Nope.  I’m just not going to chase ghosts on whatever conspiracy theory website it is that you rely on.  You have some decent information, share it.  Otherwise I’m not going to bother chasing down some Trumpian anti-Obama conspiracy theory.  After birtherism and Obamagate stuff like this doesn’t get my benefit of the doubt. 

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That fake photo op with a bible he's never read in his life was hilarious. The man is a joke. A cartoon character. He's an evil heartless narcissist so bent on being this little dictator that not even the apprentice could write this stuff. Both parties suck. He'll get his a ss kicked in November. Then he'll refuse to leave the White House. Now that will be must see TV.

He held it upside down, too.  Fitting that the Godless phony would do something like that. 

45 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Same NPC wailing, different day. :lol: 

Enjoy the next five years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1