Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Thinks it's disgusting for a sitting president to stand up for constitutional rights of citizens under siege. 

Proving, beyond all doubt, that that hard hat ain't protecting anything valuable. 

It's not a hard hat but an ass hat. Yes Asshatharry follows people around and gives them a "meh" emoji no matter what they post.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's not a hard hat but an ass hat. Yes Asshatharry follows people around and gives them a "meh" emoji no matter what they post.

It always makes me laugh when he does. It's the most impotent and weak response imaginable -- done by a guy who lacks the testicular fortitude to defend his own position. :lol: All it does is highlight his own idiocy while amusing me greatly. 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well if you say so........

There's a plan in place. Trump is attacking the plan. Trump does not offer a different plan. You do not offer a different plan and you attack the plan in place. You're a parrot. You are a Trump cultist. Do you line your parrot cage with The New York Times like DR tells you to?

Edited by Warren Zevon

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

There's a plan in place. Trump is attacking the alternative. Trump does not offer a different plan. You do not offer a different plan. You're a parrot. You are a Trump cultist. Do you line your parrot cage with The New York Times like DR tells you to?

President Trump has a plan. Since the start. DR is a solid poster.  Respect him soo much. His posts help me and many others as well.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not the virus who is trying to repeal the second amendment which is the issue. It's that governors (largely blue ones) are taking advantage of this lock down to enact measures they otherwise could not pass. Things that chip away at our liberties and rights. 

You may not see that as a problem, but millions do. 

What I take from this post is you learned nothing from 2001. 

What measures re: the 2A?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

President Trump has a plan. Since the start. DR is a solid poster.  Respect him soo much. His posts help me and many others as well.

Is this the ACA replacement?  What is Trump's plan?  

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not the virus who is trying to repeal the second amendment which is the issue. It's that governors (largely blue ones) are taking advantage of this lock down to enact measures they otherwise could not pass. Things that chip away at our liberties and rights. 

You may not see that as a problem, but millions do. 

What I take from this post is you learned nothing from 2001. 

So how come Trump didn't suggest the liberation of Ohio?

Thanks.  I wasn't aware of that.  I'm a Democrat, and I believe strongly in reasonable gun control.  But not sure I would have jammed that through now given everything else that's going on in society.  I still don't agree with Trump calling for the liberation of Virginia, but at least I understand the (apparent) basis for the 2A reference.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Lining up with the fascist means of passing legislation -- because he's not a serious person. He's a progressive fascist who doesn't know how uninformed he actually is. 

What's the fascist means of passing legislation?

19 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

He thinks that Virginians voting Democrats into their general assembly is fascism

and when 95% of the counties secede and join WVA because of the Dem fascist policies, what will that be?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

and when 95% of the counties secede and join WVA because of the Dem fascist policies, what will that be?

Unprecedented.

Until that happens it's a good idea to stick with the will of Virgianians as an entire state.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

oh, there is a will of the entire state, just not the one you're implying there is.

Governor prepares state of emergency as Virginia counties threaten to secede

Great - they can secede all they want but November is coming quickly - better hurry. Until then the vote was the vote.

And voting is typically how things are decided in America. Seceding didn't work well last time.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Get ready for a lot of pain. NC, Georgia and Texas might be next of the list of states being concurred by the Democracy. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What's the fascist means of passing legislation?

Doing so in a pandemic when no one is looking. 

Doing so through extortion, blackmail, or other illegal means. 

Doing so in the interest of harming the population rather than protecting/empowering it. 

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I've never heard the word concurred used in such a manner.

Freud·i·an slip
/ˌfroidēən ˈslip/

noun
  1. an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Concurred  = Conquered

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Doing so in the interest of harming the population rather than protecting/empowering it. 

yeah I can’t say I agree with any of that.  #1 - you’re assuming “no one” is looking.  #2 no proof for that incendiary statement.  #3 the majority in Virginia apparently feels that this measure will protect and therefore benefit the population.  The democratically-elected representatives exercised their power.  That’s democracy in action.  Elections, it has been said, have consequences. 

Edited by SectionC3

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

?

I bet Trumpholes have NO issue with red state governors imposing abortion control during a pandemic.... right?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

yeah I can’t say I agree with any of that.  #1 - you’re assuming “no one” is looking.  #2 no proof for that incendiary statement.  #3 yah majority on Virginia apparently feels that this measure will protect and therefore benefit the population.  The democratically-elected representatives exercised their power.  That’s democracy in action.  Elections, it has been said, have consequences. 

and there are consequences for not representing the will of the people.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

and there are consequences for not representing the will of the people.

You’re getting into trusteeship v direct representation.  Maybe that’s the case here.  But the best example of the will of the people is the people they elect.  The proof will be in the pudding in November.

Edited by SectionC3

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

?

I bet Trumpholes have NO issue with red state governors imposing abortion control during a pandemic.... right?

ALL Elective surgeries are on hold

Yet you only whine about one.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ALL Elective surgeries are on hold

Yet you only whine about one.

So guns are important during a pandemic. Abortion is not... red states even tried to curb use of the day after pill as well.

Hypocrisy at its finest 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So guns are important during a pandemic. Abortion is not... red states even tried to curb use of the day after pill as well.

Hypocrisy at its finest 

Guns are important.  Very important. Yes they are on hold like B-Man said

Honestly I trust  B-Man. He's legit on these things.

You know nothing learn some knowledge before saying crap to people. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

lmao - what a fun circle jerk we have here.

Guns are not important. 

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

yeah I can’t say I agree with any of that.  #1 - you’re assuming “no one” is looking.  #2 no proof for that incendiary statement.  #3 the majority in Virginia apparently feels that this measure will protect and therefore benefit the population.  The democratically-elected representatives exercised their power.  That’s democracy in action.  Elections, it has been said, have consequences. 

You misunderstood (because I wasn't clear) -- the only one that applies to Virginia in this case is 1. The other two were examples of other times when it's inappropriate (see: The Patriot Act, the expansion of the Surveillance State, and the Obama 702 abuse scandal wherein they spied on Congress, the media, and other entities for political purposes).

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Jesus ***** Christ you are a 10 year old. How do you even have internet access? 

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He probably bores them to death by showing them all the stupid schitt he posts on message boards.

One must hand it to BillSTime though. Every time he posts something here he moves me an inch or two closer to seeing the value of abortion.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

One must hand it to BillSTime though. Every time he posts something here he moves me an inch or two closer to seeing the value of abortion.

Agreed - imagine a world without Trump. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

He reminds me I need more ammo.  

karma’s gonna suck for you one day. 

Edited by BillStime

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ya  I just put BillSTime and Q-Baby! on ignore. Best feature on this site. Just got tired of there crap posting. Now good posters happy to chat with. They are amazing here like you 3rdnlng. Keep up good posts. Learned soo much and good times with everyone.  Know how you feel man.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2