Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Not.one.original.thought.

Fake news! You didn’t think my comments about Trump getting the cases down to zero from 15 were my own? Nobody ever wants to respond to that. I wonder why?

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You signed up March 16, 2020. You are an alt. You are a moron.

Yep he’s fake news! 

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On this note Bill, I always want to hear more.

Can you explain what you mean by America being hated by 'the world'?   See, I don't think most people in the world give more than a thought about me and my family.  I don't think most could tell you who the vice-president is, Secretary of State, Majority leader of the Senate, gross domestic product, or how many states we had in the union.  I don't think they could get +/- $1billion dollars on aid to any given country at any given point in time, how much debt is forgiven, how many citizens died on 9/11, how many individuals are in the country illegally, how many politicians get exceptionally wealthy while serving in office, or the annual contribution to NATO/UN/WHO by Americans both pre-Trump and post-Trump. 

I think more than a few could tell you Trump's stance on the southern border, but very few, if any could tell you that Trudeau spoke eloquently on Trump's stance on border security, but not at all on the Canadian response to Haitian's trying to make it to Canada.  

I said this before, I'll say it again--I am very proud of the association I personally have/had with Canadian relatives.  It's a beautiful country, with good and decent people across the land. In that regard, it's alot like the US.  I love and always loved the Canadian anthem, gives me chills to this day to hear it.  As far as worrying about some guy in Nova Scotia hating me because of Donald J. Trump, I guess I'd be inclined to say to him the same thing I'd say to the guy from Bristol, Ct who hated me: "It seems to me that's your limitation, not mine, so go %$#@ yourself".  

People don't care who sec of this or that is. Your country is judged by its generosity AND respectability of your leader.  Part 2 is gone.  The world loved Eisenhower,  Kennedy, Reagan, even Nixon,  Bush 1. Trump ***** on his friends and loves your traditional enemies...and you know that.

Travel through Europe and see what they say...they love your money, and hate you when your back is turned. And you can say I don't care, then I say see what I mean...

He just said publically,  said fuchhh Canada, do not ship masks, he did not say I will talk to my friend so we can we work out our needs...he is a piece of shi?

He has right to do as he wishes, Just don't tell me he anything except a pig.

10 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You signed up March 16, 2020. You are an alt. You are a moron.

Another secret FBI agent, reinforcements that Rhino needed

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

There was a lot more in that post...

Typical FBI secret agent, select words and twist...the very thing you say dems do to Trump...

Did your papa break into Democratic headquarters in 1968...is that how you got this job...

You do know there is no such thing as an FBI Secret Agent, right?

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Wouldn’t it be secret? 

Apparently not, Niagra Bill knows exactly what a typical one is like

32 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Typical FBI secret agent, select words and twist...the very thing you say dems do to Trump...

So, tell us, with all your vast experience, what do FBI Secret Agents do?

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You do know there is no such thing as an FBI Secret Agent, right?

That's my favorite part of his "joke". He thinks it's a burn, but all it does is expose his own ignorance (again). It's also a terrible joke -- which as a write, offends me to my core. But, considering he's too stupid to realize his real name is CCP Bill, I'm guessing facts and general knowledge aren't high on his priorities list. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

There was a lot more in that post...

You never pointed out what was missing after I proved, again, what a despicable asshat you actually are... 

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is YOUR FULL POST. There's little arrows that can link you back to it. 

You're lying, CCP Bill. Why are you lying? Could it be you realize that you made a STUPID comparison and are trying (dishonestly) to distance yourself from it? 

Won't happen CCP Bill. You made it VERY clear who you are and what you stand for. You stand for supporting evil, genocidal regimes so long as it lets you dunk on Trump. That's because you're weak. Very weak. And very, very, VERY dumb. 

Wonder why that is, CCP Bill. 

• Like (+1) 1

For all those..Rhino who said I was an idiot for suggesting the firing of Capt. Brett of the Roosevelt was ridiculous, chain of command etc etc, well the real nut case is a Trump clone who said the Capt. was naive and STUPID. Where have we heard that before.

Well the acting sec just was fired oops resign over this because the troops ate pissed off. Their capt was called stupid...

Sound familiar secret agent man

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's my favorite part of his "joke". He thinks it's a burn, but all it does is expose his own ignorance (again). It's also a terrible joke -- which as a write, offends me to my core. But, considering he's too stupid to realize his real name is CCP Bill, I'm guessing facts and general knowledge aren't high on his priorities list. 

Yeh, right, no secret agents...haha, now who is naive...

Or does Trump just use the Russians to do his wishes...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

For all those..Rhino who said I was an idiot for suggesting the firing of Capt. Brett of the Roosevelt was ridiculous, chain of command etc etc, well the real nut case is a Trump clone who said the Capt. was naive and STUPID. Where have we heard that before.

Well the acting sec just was fired oops resign over this because the troops ate pissed off. Their capt was called stupid...

Sound familiar secret agent man

First, this isn't English, CCP Bill. Your inner hack is showing again. 

Second, I didn't say ANYTHING, I merely quoted your own words where you said this: 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Good luck Capt. Brett of the USS Roosevelt.

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

YOU compared the firing of a captain to the murder of doctors as if they're the same. 

Because you're DEEPLY stupid -- and now proving to be completely dishonest. 

Sorry, CCP Bill. You said the words. You have had DAYS to take them back, but you haven't. Why? 

Because China owns your brain. And you're too much of a mouth-breathing simpleton to realize it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Or does Trump just use the Russians to do his wishes...

... Oh, you want to talk about Trump/Russia? You really want to challenge my knowledge and understanding of that scandal? Haven't you been embarrassed enough, CCP Bill? 

I can't wait until you get to 2018's talking points :lol: 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, this isn't English, CCP Bill. Your inner hack is showing again. 

Second, I didn't say ANYTHING, I merely quoted your own words where you said this: 

YOU compared the firing of a captain to the murder of doctors as if they're the same. 

Because you're DEEPLY stupid -- and now proving to be completely dishonest. 

Sorry, CCP Bill. You said the words. You have had DAYS to take them back, but you haven't. Why? 

Because China owns your brain. And you're too much of a mouth-breathing simpleton to realize it. 

They gave trained you well secret agent man...Your handlers will be thrilled...followed protocol...ignore the real issue you cannot defend, and you did it without the words dumb and STUPID...wow

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Oh, you want to talk about Trump/Russia? You really want to challenge my knowledge and understanding of that scandal? Haven't you been embarrassed enough, CCP Bill? 

I can't wait until you get to 2018's talking points :lol: 

You have the might and knowledge of the whole FBI...wait until I lock my front door...

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

They gave trained you well secret agent man...Your handlers will be thrilled...followed protocol...ignore the real issue you cannot defend, and you did it without the words dumb and STUPID...wow

Low information people try tricks like this and think they're clever. They're not. 

The only one ignoring the real issue is you, CCP Bill. And it's the post you wrote -- which you first claimed wasn't complete (fact: it was complete) and now you're trying desperately to avoid discussing. 

Why is that? 

Because you have the cognitive ability of a corpse.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

What is your native language?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Good luck Capt. Brett of the USS Roosevelt.

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

Your comparison, CCP Bill. No one made you make that comparison -- but for the CCP propaganda you read right before sprinting to the board to type it out for everyone else to see. You did this because you thought you were making a real ZINGER of a point... 

... But, because you're incredibly dim, all you wound up proving is that you'd rather excuse the CCP's crimes against humanity than be honest. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

What is your native language?

I believe it's a language called: Dumbass.