Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

25 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

They say it’s too early to know and they wouldn’t give it to frontline workers as a precaution. 

To early to know...if it helps people?  There are reports it does and we know its mechanism of action.  Meanwhile there are no other treatments for Wuhan virus and we don't have time to wait. 

About side effects?  HCQ has been around for over 50 years and some people have been on it for decades and no one ever mentioned side effects...before Trump mentioned the drug.  And every drug has potential side effects.  Why it suddenly is important is pure politics.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So doctor OZ, who got the data from China? Ok??. So we can’t trust their stats on deaths, but we accept the data on a study?  

Did you skip the 1st and 3rd videos?  No Chinese data there.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did you skip the 1st and 3rd videos?  No Chinese data there.

.....probably Q is busy licking ball sacks, his favorite obsession, given how frequently he mentions it.

Edited by I am the egg man

Just now, I am the egg man said:

.....probably Q is busy licking ball sacks, his favorite obsession, given how frequently he mentions it.

Because I am surrounded by Dr.Trump ball lickers everywhere on this site. 

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I don't know about that.  But I know that he and his ilk would rather see people die just so that it makes Trump look bad +/- worsen his chances at re-election.  It's pathetic and disgusting but TDS does those things to people.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I don't know about that.  But I know that he and his ilk would rather see people die just so that it makes Trump look bad +/- worsen his chances at re-election.  It's pathetic and disgusting but TDS does those things to people.

You are so wrong. Like

stupid wrong. Show me where I said that. Flat out lie! But, that’s what the cult does right? 

So if you can't beat 'em, you lick them ? Great Defense slug worthless.

Thanks egghead! 

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You are so wrong. Like

stupid wrong. Show me where I said that. Flat out lie! But, that’s what the cult does right? 

"Like stupid wrong"?  Did I hit too close to home?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You are so wrong. Like

Thanks egghead! 

You fascination with ball licking run through many of your comments.

It's ok to like that stuff, just don't be a phony and act like you have no interest.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

You fascination with ball licking run through many of your comments.

It's ok to like that stuff, just don't be a phony and act like you have no interest.

All commenting on you clowns! 

“The original 15 as I call them.”  Dr.Trump. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Like stupid wrong"?  Did I hit too close to home?

Keep searching! ???

Edited by Q-baby!

Just now, Q-baby! said:

All commenting on you clowns! 

I think you mean, given your proclivities, you want to come on your adversials.

It a seriously rooted problem, that needs professional help.....that you can't afford.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Liar

No, I have you and your ilk pegged.  Claiming a treatment that works for some (which is better than no treatment at all) shouldn't be used because of some idiotic concern over rare side effects that your puppet masters told you to harp on tells me you'd rather see people die than Trump be proven right.  You disgust me.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think you mean, given your proclivities, you want to come on your adversials.

It a seriously rooted problem, that needs professional help.....that you can't afford.

???

Just now, Doc said:

No, I have you and your ilk pegged.  Claiming a treatment that works for some (which is better than no treatment at all) shouldn't be used because of some idiotic concern over rare side effects that your puppet masters told you to harp on tells me you'd rather see people die than Trump be proven right.  You disgust me.

You should block me now. Liar