Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which makes Trump way smarter than you'll ever be, Bill. Go back to sucking China's D. 

Awh,  the kind d of video only a secret FBI agent would have handy

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

All evidence to the contrary considering you've spent the last week waxing China's #######. 

Only an agent would be spending time tracking such things...and manipulating the truth

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillZtime said:

You lost bro... you're such a clown.

I gotta tell ya, reading your posts is like watching Hillary try to navigate a flight of stairs. It's like watching Joe Biden when the teleprompter gets stuck.

Never. Gets. Old.

You're like the Energizer Meltdown Bunny. You keep melting and melting and melting.... :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Typical Trumper, end with a visual insult, 

I am not a Trudeau lover for sure, my politics are right leaning, Reagan would be my ideal style. I just hate to see intelligent people follow an arrogant bully. Never thought he was stupid but his moral standards are so low he has made America hated throughout the world. If you enjoy that..so be it.

He can put a tarriff on if he wants, but he does it for personal reasons with venom dripping. No leader should be using words like fat, stupid, ugly, dumb etc. 

Look at his lack of character...He threatens 3M if they ship to Canada...maybe your last friend on earth and then runs and hides as they ship anyway...just a bully. By the way, don't care if they shipped or not...but toilet paper comes from Canadian trees..and your leader is full of sh??

Have a nice day defending Rhino

not a Trumper nor am i a defender of DR.

you don't know me well enough to call me a Trumper for one and just to set you straight here, i am anti-stupid more than anything. the Dems have taken total control and ownership of stupid so.. there is that. and while DR and i share a good amount of rationale, he is quite able to defend himself in case you haven't noticed and doesn't need anyone to defend him. 

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Only an agent would be spending time tracking such things...and manipulating the truth

Manipulating the truth? 

So you're saying you didn't write a post wherein you compared the firing of a Navy Captain to the murder of doctors in China in order to keep them quiet? 

Is that really something you want to have said?

Ok what did I miss? By the sounds of you Trumptards, Dr.Trump was telling the truth when he said he would get it down from 15 cases to zero in a matter of days and all these deaths never happened. That is fantastic!! I apologize because I really thought he was full of ***** when he stood in front of the entire country and said it was under control. 

Thank the lord Jesus Christ! 
See you all on Easter! 

You

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Ok what did I miss? By the sounds of you Trumptards, Dr.Trump was telling the truth when he said he would get it down from 15 cases to zero in a matter of days and all these deaths never happened. That is fantastic!! I apologize because I really thought he was full of ***** when he stood in front of the entire country and said it was under control. 

Thank the lord Jesus Christ! 
See you all on Easter! 

The  ppp fascists won't break this board anymore than they will break this country,

Try harder, we laugh harder.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

His own words... a recap: 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:34 AM, Niagara Bill said:

I never indicated the Chinese lied, Just they could and likely do. Who cares if someone shipped 40000 urns...that is my point to those who just want to find an enemy, like Saddam, got to find someone to blame.

Even if they lied, my point was our governments lie, Just do not demonize the Chinese over such a tragic circumstance. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:13 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

We shouldn’t demonize the Chinese? Why not? Because they actively ***** up the containment response to the initial outbreak, knew they screwed the pooch, then lied to the world about it? 

Or maybe we shouldn’t demonize them for running active concentration camps right now, or participating in ethnic cleansing, or how they kept their factories open by forcing the ethnic minority they’re trying to eradicate to work as slaves in the factories which were shut down when the virus hit? 

You’re right! China isn’t an evil regime who harvests the organs of their most vulnerable population for profit. The Chinese communist party isn’t actively culling “undesirables”, riding roughshod over their citizens innate civil liberties and freedoms as humans. 

They’re just misunderstood... right? 

The above was an opportunity for Bill to admit -- "You know what, you're right, DR, that was a stupid point to make. The CCP sucks and China bears the bulk of the burden for this crisis. Instead, because @Niagara Bill is too proud to admit he's wrong (and too stupid to realize he's pushing propaganda for actual evil), he instead doubles down: 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, Niagara Bill said:

I do not feel ashamed...ethnic cleansing wow. How about all the WMD that was used to kill Sadam....no one us pure.

I have no love for China, especially their system of government.

What I DETEST is the waste of intelligence and time spent blaming instead of solving. If you actually understood business this is the worst approach to getting us out of 200000 deaths.

Trump is a hindrance to helping save lives in this instance and if you cannot see that you are a blind dinosaur. 

The Wizard of Orange needs the curtain pulled back.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet you IMMEDIATELY deflect to: AMERICA BAD when challenged. 

That's shameful, Bill. Shameful. 

And if you knew anything about me, you'd understand my argument is NOT that America is perfect. But compared to the CCP? It's not even a contest in terms of wickedness. The guys you'r bending over backwards to defend are, right now, murdering their own citizens and harvesting their organs for profit -- and that's one of the NICER things they're doing. 

And then, his ultimate CCP triumph -- CCP Bill takes literal CCP talking points and races to post them here without a second thought: 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Good luck Capt. Brett of the USS Roosevelt.

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

That you would compare the two -- a justified removal and OUTRIGHT MURDER -- (all without STILL not uttering a word against the CCP) shows me everything I ever needed to know about you. 

... Is that misinformation, CCP Bill? Or just proof that your'e willing to excuse the CCP of anything so long as it makes Trump look bad in the process. 

You're a deeply dumb person, pushing propaganda for one of the most evil regimes ever to exist in the world -- not because you support China, but because you're too stupid to know you're supporting China

***** off with that nonsense, Bill. You exposed your true self for all to see. And it's shameful.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Typical Trumper, end with a visual insult, 

I am not a Trudeau lover for sure, my politics are right leaning, Reagan would be my ideal style. I just hate to see intelligent people follow an arrogant bully. Never thought he was stupid but his moral standards are so low he has made America hated throughout the world. If you enjoy that..so be it.

He can put a tarriff on if he wants, but he does it for personal reasons with venom dripping. No leader should be using words like fat, stupid, ugly, dumb etc. 

Look at his lack of character...He threatens 3M if they ship to Canada...maybe your last friend on earth and then runs and hides as they ship anyway...just a bully. By the way, don't care if they shipped or not...but toilet paper comes from Canadian trees..and your leader is full of sh??

Have a nice day defending Rhino

On this note Bill, I always want to hear more.

Can you explain what you mean by America being hated by 'the world'?   See, I don't think most people in the world give more than a thought about me and my family.  I don't think most could tell you who the vice-president is, Secretary of State, Majority leader of the Senate, gross domestic product, or how many states we had in the union.  I don't think they could guess within +/- $1billion dollars on aid to any given country at any given point in time, how much debt is forgiven, how many citizens died on 9/11, how many individuals are in the country illegally, how many politicians get exceptionally wealthy while serving in office, or the annual contribution to NATO/UN/WHO by Americans both pre-Trump and post-Trump. 

I think more than a few could tell you Trump's stance on the southern border, but very few, if any could tell you that Trudeau spoke eloquently on Trump's stance on border security, but not at all on the Canadian response to Haitian's trying to make it to Canada.  

I said this before, I'll say it again--I am very proud of the association I personally have/had with Canadian relatives.  It's a beautiful country, with good and decent people across the land. In that regard, it's alot like the US.  I love and always loved the Canadian anthem, gives me chills to this day to hear it.  As far as worrying about some guy in Nova Scotia hating me because of Donald J. Trump, I guess I'd be inclined to say to him the same thing I'd say to the guy from Bristol, Ct who hated me: "It seems to me that's your limitation, not mine, so go %$#@ yourself".  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His own words... a recap: 

The above was an opportunity for Bill to admit -- "You know what, you're right, DR, that was a stupid point to make. The CCP sucks and China bears the bulk of the burden for this crisis. Instead, because @Niagara Bill is too proud to admit he's wrong (and too stupid to realize he's pushing propaganda for actual evil), he instead doubles down: 

And then, his ultimate CCP triumph -- CCP Bill takes literal CCP talking points and races to post them here without a second thought: 

... Is that misinformation, CCP Bill? Or just proof that your'e willing to excuse the CCP of anything so long as it makes Trump look bad in the process. 

You're a deeply dumb person, pushing propaganda for one of the most evil regimes ever to exist in the world -- not because you support China, but because you're too stupid to know you're supporting China

***** off with that nonsense, Bill. You exposed your true self for all to see. And it's shameful.

You guys are coming unhinged down here!!! ??

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Manipulating the truth? 

So you're saying you didn't write a post wherein you compared the firing of a Navy Captain to the murder of doctors in China in order to keep them quiet? 

Is that really something you want to have said?

There was a lot more in that post...

Typical FBI secret agent, select words and twist...the very thing you say dems do to Trump...

Did your papa break into Democratic headquarters in 1968...is that how you got this job...

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

There was a lot more in that post...

This is YOUR FULL POST. There's little arrows that can link you back to it. 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Good luck Capt. Brett of the USS Roosevelt.

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

You're lying, CCP Bill. Why are you lying? Could it be you realize that you made a STUPID comparison and are trying (dishonestly) to distance yourself from it? 

Won't happen CCP Bill. You made it VERY clear who you are and what you stand for. You stand for supporting evil, genocidal regimes so long as it lets you dunk on Trump. That's because you're weak. Very weak. And very, very, VERY dumb. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On this note Bill, I always want to hear more.

Can you explain what you mean by America being hated by 'the world'? 

"The world hates America" is one of the final shticks of the left.

They spend every waking moment complaining about our country. They spend every waking moment trying to explain how Venezuela or Switzerland are the countries the US should emulate. Look at their health care! Look at their income! Look at their lack of gun violence! They are SO much better than the US!

And they do this while simultaneously getting upset that America won't just open the borders to let in the tens of thousands of immigrants who risk life and limb on a raft or crowded in the back of a VW microbus just to get to a country as great as America.

• Like (+1) 2

the reason the world supposedly hates Trump is because he is no longer letting us be the doormat for a good number of things around the world and is attempting to set some of those things right. however, to be fair, we do do a lot of ***** that ain't kosher too, but that has nothing to do with why the world supposedly hates Trump, those things existed long before Trump took office.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4