Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Good work everybody.............keep our lefty sheep in this pen  thread........

source.gif

This is working better than we could have dreamed...............?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

You people are miserable. Here's one of your own comrades:

A Democrat state representative from Detroit, Michigan, has given credit to hydroxychloroquine and President Donald Trump for saving her life as she battled the deadly coronavirus.

This lady is thrilled to be alive, and I don't blame her.

I'm glad she's alive too, but it would appear you're pedaling this as empirical evidence that the drug is what saved her.  I'm not here to discuss if we should be optimist or pessimist.  I'm here to discuss fact/fiction.

• Haha (+1) 1

Hydrochloroquine provides relief of symptoms in some, if not most cases, while risking other symptoms. Idk why anyone would bother arguing that.

The problem with Trump is that he just peddles it like he's selling girl scout cookies. He initially advised to take it even if you're symptom free, lol. 

That leads to a number of issues that have already been pointed out.

A normal person would just advise you to listen to your doctors, while the medical community prescribes hydrochloroquin on the DL, and can effectively handle the demand.

This is the weird stuff that happens when you have a nutcase in the white house.

I'm glad he didn't buy the Bills ?

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm glad she's alive too, but it would appear you're pedaling this as empirical evidence that the drug is what saved her.  I'm not here to discuss if we should be optimist or pessimist.  I'm here to discuss fact/fiction.

No doctor is giving that medication without consent. Be real.

You are just parroting the DNC talking point packet you got in the email.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

No doctor is giving that medication without consent. Be real.

You are just parroting the DNC talking point packet you got in the email.

You don't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.  HOW can a doctor give consent when there's no testing??  In this case 'consent' would be "have you ever played darts, well it's kind of like that".  The doctor may as well be giving consent on Let's Make a Deal about why you should pick door number two by saying, "well most times I watch the show door number two has been pretty good".  I think most people(including the president) who have no clue about medicine or how it works probably ought to just leave giving advice about this virus well alone.  

I'm sorry I left out the most important part. It's  INFORMED consent.  I took it as a given anyone discussing this would already know that.

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You don't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.  HOW can a doctor give consent when there's no testing??  In this case 'consent' would be "have you ever played darts, well it's kind of like that".  The doctor may as well be giving consent on Let's Make a Deal about why you should pick door number two by saying, "well most times I watch the show door number two has been pretty good".  I think most people(including the president) who have no clue about medicine or how it works probably ought to just leave giving advice about this virus well alone.  

I'm sorry I left out the most important part. It's  INFORMED consent.  I took it as a given anyone discussing this would already know that.

I’ve heard many doctors on radio talk shows as guests and they’ve all stated that they would take this if they had Coronavirus themselves as well as for compassionate use. It’s far from ideal, but a virus with no vaccine or known cure isn’t ideal either. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

There is no evidence it works, so why on God's green Earth would any doctor recommend it????  Doctors do not operate on "what do you have to lose, here take this" methodology. They have to actually explain to you the possible benefit and harm of taking a medicine.  It's called informed consent, and it's the law.

100 people in France were administered the drug, along with Z-Paq. 100 people in the group recovered.  Target, target, cease fire.

There has been EXTENSIVE testing in NYS, even Sugar Nipples has admitted it has been working, and has even asked for more of the drug from the federal govt. 

What do you wanna do, make up a 2 yr study and wait for the results  while potentially MILLIONS  of people die???‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

100 people in France were administered the drug, along with Z-Paq. 100 people in the group recovered.  Target, target, cease fire.

There has been EXTENSIVE testing in NYS, even Sugar Nipples has admitted it has been working, and has even asked for more of the drug from the federal govt. 

What do you wanna do, make up a 2 yr study and wait for the results  while potentially MILLIONS  of people die???‍♂️

One side seems to want that, yes.  ?

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Yes, they need more deaths to fulfill there goal of getting rid of the president. That's all it is. Do any of the imbeciles on the left in PPP seem like someone who cares about other people? Especially Americans who love this country?  They're paid traitors, not very smart ones at that. 

If you get the Wuhan virus and you're more worried about rare side effects that no one gave a ***** about until now, you don't have to take HCQ and don't dare ask for it.  Just rely on the other treatments for it and you should be okay, amirite?

Meanwhile, we doctors will prescribe it for those who want a chance to live.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, westside said:

You're very vile. 

Do you have any evidence to back that up, other than the fact I don't blindly agree with everything Fox news says, and am therefore a traitor?  Pretty sure all the patients who have graciously thanked me didn't think I was vile.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

Do you have any evidence to back that up, other than the fact I don't blindly agree with everything Fox news says, and am therefore a traitor?  Pretty sure all the patients who have graciously thanked me didn't think I was vile.  

You do nothing but spew Chinese propaganda. You have no interest in coming together as a country to defeat this virus. Instead, you play politics while people die. That is worse than vile, that's pretty f'n evil.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, westside said:

You do nothing but spew Chinese propaganda. You have no interest in coming together as a country to defeat this virus. Instead, you play politics while people die. That is worse than vile, that's pretty f'n evil.  

If I really did do that, then I would have expected you to provide the evidence.  Go on keep digging you'll find it. Is that your MO: accuse then find something you can vaguely twist to suit it?

Btw, you sure seem to be an expert at bringing people together.

Edited by daz28

Just now, daz28 said:

If I really did do that, then I would have expected you to provide the evidence.  Go on keep digging you'll find it. Is that your MO: accuse then find something you can vaguely twist to suit it?

No, that's the lefts MO. All I need to see are your posts. They are very hateful, vile and very anti america.Go peddle your ***** somewhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, westside said:

No, that's the lefts MO. All I need to see are your posts. They are very hateful, vile and very anti america.Go peddle your ***** somewhere else.

Ok, so the evidence is cuz you said so.  Very well then.  Good luck bringing everyone together, I'm sure you'll do a really, really tremendous job of it.

19 minutes ago, daz28 said:

OK, but you blindly disagree with everything Fox news says and therefor you are short-sighted. Opposite side of the same coin, so you're in good company.

• Like (+1) 1