The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

57 minutes ago, HillaryClinton said:

Nancy, the vile sleazebag railed and slurped about children starving and people losing their homes.

And then goes home.

But she is coming back to the table because of the urgency of USPS problem with vote ballets.

Not to tip toe around anything but does this have anything to do with the John F.  Kennedy Center funding?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HillaryClinton said:

Nancy, the vile sleazebag railed and slurped about children starving and people losing their homes.

And then goes home.

But she is coming back to the table because of the urgency of USPS problem with vote ballots.

As long as her freezer is full of ice cream (and her liquor cabinet full of booze), she couldn't give a flying fvck about the American people.

• Like (+1) 1

....LMAO......the Ice Cream Queen orders 435 to return to Washington......and their return ensures they'll accomplished EXACTLY what they accomplished in "their absence"....nothin'........the sadly laughable albeit sadistic part is for how many YEARS regardless of party control has Congressional approval remained in the teens?......and  what exactly has THAT done as far as "call to action....we need to do better......we're failing the people...." et al?......so are they "there for us" or are we "here for them"?......this should be good....

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LMAO......the Ice Cream Queen orders 435 to return to Washington......and their return ensures they'll accomplished EXACTLY what they accomplished in "their absence"....nothin'........the sadly laughable albeit sadistic part is for how many YEARS regardless of party control has Congressional approval remained in the teens?......and  what exactly has THAT done as far as "call to action....we need to do better......we're failing the people...." et al?......so are they "there for us" or are we "here for them"?......this should be good....

Think of all of the fossil fuel that will be expended with this short vacation from their vacations. Nancy says "New Green Deal for you but not for me".

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

PelosiMask.jpg

Pelosi Getting Ready To Cave On Smaller Relief Bill?

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/08/19/pelosi-getting-ready-cave-smaller-relief-bill/

The left can whine about Trump all they want, but it is, without question, undeniably true that the moment the American people need Congress to work together to provide relief caused by the shutdowns, the Democrats were very quick to tell the American people to eff off.

Once again, they left Americans hanging out to dry because they care about their power more than they'll ever care about the American people.

Let's see one  leftist argue against this single truth.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The left can whine about Trump all they want, but it is, without question, undeniably true that the moment the American people need Congress to work together to provide relief caused by the shutdowns, the Democrats were very quick to tell the American people to eff off.

Once again, they left Americans hanging out to dry because they care about their power more than they'll ever care about the American people.

Let's see one  leftist argue against this single truth.

Nonsense, it's clearly McConnell and Trump's fault for not compromising with Pelosi by giving her everything she wanted, without question. In fact, they had a golden opportunity to even add more non-Flu-Manchu-related liberal agenda items to the relief bill, but they didn't because Republicans want to kill Grandma and little Jimmy.

She had no choice but to require that the House cease conducting the People's business during an emergency to exercise its summer recess.

Orange. Man. Bad.

IF REPUBLICANS HAD GONADS:

They would greet Nancy Pelosi the next time she appears on the floor of the House of Representatives with the chant “Apologize! Apologize!” and then walk out in unison when she refuses.

They cannot simply give her a pass on her declaration that Trump and Republicans in Congress are “enemies of the state,” not after what happened to Steve Scalise and others on June 14, 2017, and with radical left-wingers rioting in the streets of America.

Words have specific meaning and consequences. Pelosi knows Democrats could control both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue come January 2021. Her declaration makes clear it is not only Trump Derangement Syndrome but obsessive hatred of all opposition.

What is she laying the predicate for should her party regain control of both branches? Blood politics?

Asking for a friend.

by Mark Tapscott

7WPbKk2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As Bryan Preston wrote in April: Here’s One Thing Officials Can Do to Make Lockdown Life Better: Stop Being Hypocritical Tyrants.

It’s very hard on free people who are used to being able to do what they want when they want, who had a job one day and thanks to a government decree they don’t have a job the next day. They didn’t ask for any of this, nor did they cause it. When we see Chicago’s mayor ban haircuts, and then get one herself because she’s privileged and you’re not and she imposes a curfew on others for no evident reason, and when we see a Texas county judge apparently violate his own stay at home order, it sends the entirely wrong signal in a republic where the people are supposed to be the government.

It also hints at something a whole lot darker that our dear leaders had better not let fester. And the best thing they can do to prevent that is to stop acting like petty little tyrants.

And then the “mostly peaceful protestors” arrived shortly thereafter, to illustrate just how uber-woke Covid itself is, and how rioting for the right cause creates an immunity to the pathogen otherwise not found in local shops and salons.

UPDATE: For sheer chutzpah, it’s tough to top this: “Nancy Pelosi’s office has confirmed the speaker got her hair cut indoors in a San Francisco salon, but released a statement claiming she didn’t know she’d done anything wrong.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Hysterical watching leftiists defend this crap. 

How unbelievably stupid do you have to be to defend Pelosi at this point?

Hey, if she were getting a dye job I might defend her too. Roots-are-roots. But for a blow-out!? Shesh She is wealthy enough, and has enough connections to get someone over to her house. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hysterical watching leftiists defend this crap. 

How unbelievably stupid do you have to be to defend Pelosi at this point?

So stupid as to be safely considered forever lost to those of us living in the real world.

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hey, if she were getting a dye job I might defend her too. Roots-are-roots. But for a blow-out!? Shesh She is wealthy enough, and has enough connections to get someone over to her house. 

I could roust myself off the couch and go upstairs and ask my wife,  but the potential for misunderstanding  is high during these tense nights on COVIDedness.  

What’s a “blow out”?  Just someone taking a blow dryer to the noggin? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

UPDATE: For sheer chutzpah, it’s tough to top this: “Nancy Pelosi’s office has confirmed the speaker got her hair cut indoors in a San Francisco salon, but released a statement claiming she didn’t know she’d done anything wrong.

That's worse than Hillary's "I can't recall"! Notice she actually broke 2 laws since she wasn't wearing a mask. I'm wondering if the 2 people that opened just for her will now be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime.

?

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That's worse than Hillary's "I can't recall"! Notice she actually broke 2 laws since she wasn't wearing a mask. I'm wondering if the 2 people that opened just for her will now be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime.

?

that’s a great point.  It’s been drilled into our heads since mid-March that at uncovered face is a dangerous biological weapon.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I could roust myself off the couch and go upstairs and ask my wife,  but the potential for misunderstanding  is high during these tense nights on COVIDedness.  

What’s a “blow out”?  Just someone taking a blow dryer to the noggin? 

A blowout is what it sounds like... a wash + a blow dry.  There are salons that will talk it up and do a double wash or whatever.  Some people will have a standing appointment for every other, or every three days and never wash or style their hair at home. Oh, and there are some salons that only do blowouts. Nothing else.

Some of 'em are pretty intense. I've seen women with really long hair that will have 15 round brushes stuck in their head on different levels while the hair stylist works on a section. Sometimes it will be two people working on the hair. 

It is basically the updated version of when your grandma used to head to the beauty parlor on Saturday to get her hair washed and set for the week.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

A blowout is what it sounds like... a wash + a blow dry.  There are salons that will talk it up and do a double wash or whatever.  Some people will have a standing appointment for every other, or every three days and never wash or style their hair at home.

Some of 'em are pretty intense. I've seen women with really long hair that will have 15 round brushes stuck in their head on different levels while the hair stylist works on a section. Sometimes it will be two people working on the hair. 

It is basically the updated version of when your grandma used to head to the beauty parlor on Saturday to get her hair washed and set for the week.

Well, it finally happened, you’ve offended my sensibilities. 

First,  if it was “just what it sounds like” it wouldn’t be called a “blow out”, it would be called something like a “Wablodry, which honestly sounds dirtier than the first one.   Then, I find out some places supersize this and it’s basically a thruple at a hair salon, which was intriguing, honestly, even for a man of God like myself.  Then you go and mention my Grandma(s) and ruin the whole thing totally.   

My grandmother on my Mom’s side, by the way, used to say Warshington.   She was from Pennsylvania, where I’m told that’s pretty common.  

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, it finally happened, you’ve offended my sensibilities. 

First,  if it was “just what it sounds like” it wouldn’t be called a “blow out”, it would be called something like a “Wablodry, which honestly sounds dirtier than the first one.   Then, I find out some places supersize this and it’s basically a thruple at a hair salon, which was intriguing, honestly, even for a man of God like myself.  Then you go and mention my Grandma(s) and ruin the whole thing totally.   

My grandmother on my Mom’s side, by the way, used to say Warshington.   She was from Pennsylvania, where I’m told that’s pretty common.  

My great-grandmother from New Yawk used to put Earl in the motor and furnace.
Poor Earl.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dubs said:

She needs to resign. I mean, not that she had any credibility before, but even NPCs have to see how incredibly phucked up this is, right?  I know, wishful thinking. 

She can sign up to go to Mars.  In her mind she probably feels she meets these requirements.

https://www.mars-one.com/faq/selection-and-preparation-of-the-astronauts/what-are-the-qualifications-to-apply

If she just got it washed she would have had a towel on her head and the hair wouldn't have been that straight. She went for a dye job, or at least to get her roots done. No 80 something woman has naturally dark hair like that. Come on.

She's been getting it dyed every couple of weeks throughout this whole thing. Don't you remember in the very beginning she was wearing kerchiefs ???