Do you think Beane still goes after Clowney or Pass?

They already signed 3 DL and they seem to like Murphy, so I highly doubt the Bills are interested in bringing Clowney in, even at a reduced rate.

Someone is STILL going to overpay for Clowney.

Edited by njbuff

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They already signed 3 DL and they seem to like Murphy, so I highly doubt the Bills are interested in bringing Clowney in, even at a reduced rate.

Someone is STILL going to overpay for Clowney.

I would cut Murphy, guys been nothing but a disappointment since signing here

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I would cut Murphy, guys been nothing but a disappointment since signing here

I am just telling you what they think of Murphy.

If it was up to us, we would cut Murphy, but we don't make those decisions. ?

• Like (+1) 1

Pre-Draft plan:

Go after both Clowney and a Ngakoue trade. Take whichever one comes first. But balk if the price is too high (>16 mill per year for Clowney and draft compensation for Ngakoue). If we get either, then release Murphy. If we dont land either, we restructure Murphy deal and go to battle with what we have. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Seemed like we were in Clowney’s radar for a bit and now it’s been complete silence. I wonder if Beane is still pursuing Clowney maybe quietly or maybe Beane and company moved on. Would’ve liked to see Clowney here, definitely would make this defense more elite

I sure hope not, Clowney isn't worth it.

I think he is in play.  Idk if you sign him to a massive deal.  2 to 3 years and alot of guaranteed money and signing bonus could work.  Buffalo still has over 25 mil after rookie money.  If they can add an impact player they need to do it.  Even though he doesnt have the sack numbers he is an impact player.