Bills reportedly in negotiations with Robert Quinn, Everson Griffin (could be rumor)

Just now, YattaOkasan said:

He says we signed AJ Klien. Has that been announced?  

I thought this was a good fit. Think it was cover 1 or some other blogger that identified him for me. 

Yes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Was wondering the same myself

Had 11.5 sacks last season and seems to have averaged nearly 10 sacks over a 16 game season the past 5 years. So seems he would be a solid addition

And upgrade.

1 minute ago, YattaOkasan said:

He says we signed AJ Klien. Has that been announced?  

I thought this was a good fit. Think it was cover 1 or some other blogger that identified him for me. 

Former Panther of course we signed him. Slight overpayment probably thoug but o well not my moneys. Yay new base olb.

22 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Griffen feels like a Bills signing.  He can give you what Lawson would’ve the next 2 years for probably half the price.  Just a feeling, but I also feel like Jordan Phillips ends up back in Buffalo.  

Me too, I think he’s gonna find out his market is not as big as he thought it would be and realizes that Buffalo is probably going to give him the most money

1 minute ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Isn't Griffen a little nuts?

I think that’s why Bills can get him on a good deal if Frazier has a history and can vouch for him.  He’s 32 and left the team for a little while for personal reasons.  Vikings are up against the cap and there’s probably not many teams who are gonna throw a lot of money at him.  

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Give me any 2 of Reader, Phillips, Quinn, Addison, or Griffen.  

Add Fowler to that group. IMO he is just what we need. A pass rusher like him is one thing our defense lacks. If we can add Reader for run support then adding a guy like Fowler would be an awesome add.

• Like (+1) 2