Bills reportedly in negotiations with Robert Quinn, Everson Griffin (could be rumor)

We are all in...... what screams more of an "All-in" move than trading for Diggs, and following it up with signing Melvin Gordon?!?

Offensive weapons: 

Singletary

Melvin Gordon

Stefon Diggs

John Brown

Cole Beasley

Dawson Knox

Sign me up. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

The trash sources continue to be allowed by moderators with no vetting process whatsoever. 

I take it you don't bother reading the titles much then - which includes the words 'reportedly' and 'rumor'.

Want solid facts? Then don't bother reading any sort of speculation until the Bills announce their signing(s) in a day or so time, when FA is finally official.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I take it you don't bother reading the titles much then - which includes the words 'reportedly' and 'rumor'.

Want solid facts? Then don't bother reading any sort of speculation until the Bills announce their signing(s) in a day or so time, when FA is finally official.

Problem is people latch onto these rumors as  fact and then it jams up the message boards with guesswork speculation. 

4 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

The trash sources continue to be allowed by moderators with no vetting process whatsoever. 

Literally says could be rumor in title. Why vet a complete rumor? It's fun to imagine they  might be true. Not like any of them are saying we have signed them. Why complain in a thread clearly labeled it could be not true?

3 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Problem is people latch onto these rumors as  fact and then it jams up the message boards with guesswork speculation. 

It's a Bills fan message board. Plus everything is guess work and speculation until they sign on the dotted line officially tomorrow on the official begging of free agency any and every deal could fall through. Plus, your complaining is jamming up said message board as well imo. 

Edited by dje85

4 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Negotiations...doesn't mean anything other than we may have called him and said "Hey, what are you looking for contract wise?" He says 70 over 5 and 30 guaranteed we say how about 30 over 3 with 15 guaranteed, he laughs, we laugh both walk away...we still negotiated with him...

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same guy saying Melvin Gordon is talking to Bills (among other teams)

Would love that. Did this guy hit on anything yet, before anyone else reported it?

Griffen says he broke off talks with the Vikings. 

I'd actually seriously consider bringing him in. 

We would have two DE duos and can stay fresh. 

Hughes

Addison

Trent

Griffen

That could be a creative way to always be putting pressure on the QB. Rotate more often and really get after it!

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DJB said:

Griffen says he broke off talks with the Vikings. 

I'd actually seriously consider bringing him in. 

We would have two DE duos and can stay fresh. 

Hughes

Addison

Trent

Griffen

That could be a creative way to always be putting pressure on the QB. Rotate more often and really get after it!

Pretty sure it was Addison, Quinn, or Griffin.

I think we were out on Griffey the minute we signed  MARIO.

Would like to see us spend the remaining space on 1 or 2 more pieces for the offense.

11 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Pretty sure it was Addison, Quinn, or Griffin.

I think we were out on Griffey the minute we signed  MARIO.

Would like to see us spend the remaining space on 1 or 2 more pieces for the offense.

Yeah its obviously highly unlikely we add another DE especially with the addition  of Butler who has some versatility. 

Just trying to come up with creative ideas. 

That or we sign him and cut Trent lol