Bills reportedly in negotiations with Robert Quinn, Everson Griffin (could be rumor)

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Quinn is 29 and Griffen is 32.  Would rather have Quinn.

Remember when the boys got by with guys like " old"Haley as a pass rusher..well Jerry thoroughly outplayed Shaq last year and anyone we bring in can have a rotation so 29 or 32 isn't that much difference. I would want a Frazier guy over the extra 3 years personally. Plus then you bring in a guy who played with Diggs so he isn't coming in alone. 

Edited by Locomark

14 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

I wonder what the Bills think Phillips is worth. Any thoughts?

My guess... $7m per year.  Without elite edge rushers, Oliver can’t be our only DT who gets in the backfield.  If we’re gonna sign Reader, not sure why they’d keep Star.  A penetrating DT like Phillips makes more sense.  

Horrible Harry was playing really well last year before the knee. If rehab is going well we may not sign an upper echelon DT ..Bills need a 4th tackle now but may not have to spend Reader type money to get it...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Horrible Harry was playing really well last year before the knee. If rehab is going well we may not sign an upper echelon DT ..Bills need a 4th tackle now but may not have to spend Reader type money to get it...

The rehab doesn't matter even if it's going great that injury he's going to be 75% at best this year. Nobody has ever come back better than ever or even just as good. Sucks but that's what's up? Bring in a monster.

Edited by TheBeaneBandit

30 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

The rehab doesn't matter even if it's going great that injury he's going to be 75% at best this year. Nobody has ever come back better than ever or even just as good. Sucks but that's what's up? Bring in a monster.

AP came back from the ACL even better, but then again AP is a different animal. But you stack chips and sign Reader, never hurts to have 3 good DT two of which are awesome run stoppers.