Bills sign Josh Norman

Norman has that dog in him , that doesn't go away. I love the signing most because he was never touted for his speed or athletic ability, so his age isn't a huge concern , he relies on his football i.q and instincts and fits this scheme like a glove. I think this turns out to be a great signing

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Norman has that dog in him , that doesn't go away. I love the signing most because he was never touted for his speed or athletic ability, so his age isn't a huge concern , he relies on his football i.q and instincts and fits this scheme like a glove. I think this turns out to be a great signing

Honestly, minus him just being a problem in lockerroom, there’s zero downside.  

Anyone knows any feee agents who went to Washington and was successful ?  

Washington/Redskins Is where you go to get paid and retire 

Edited by Putin

6 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

Yes, I trust the FO and coaching staff as well. That doesn't mean you cant have opposing view points. Doesn't mean the front office is without fault. 

Why this becomes so personal for some people is beyond me. If Joe Marino had said more positive than negative, I sincerely doubt there would be this cristicsm of referencing his take on the situation.

I will admit, in a way, I do enjoy the spin cycle of Bills fans hating, disliking, disagreeing with the media at any cost. UNLESS that media is positive about the Bills. Then they are okay again.

I like listening to the fan based stuff (I am going to make a plug for Hashtag sports...those guys are awesome)

4 hours ago, Clemfield2622 said:

OK, cool, he has a job a lot of people would like to have. I will now value his opinion more than anyone else on the planet including our scouting and coaching staff.

Do you happen to have links to past draft evaluations? Current projections mean nothing, it would be fun to see his thoughts now, several years later. 

Everybody has their hits and misses. I'm sure he has late round guys he was right on, and others he was way off. Not a criticism of him, but that's the business. 

His 5 year average is number 11 by the huddle report and had the best mock draft they tracked in 2017.  Looks like they track 100 ish mocks in 2019.  Obviously only professionals.

https://www.thehuddlereport.com/mock.scores.shtml

Edited by YattaOkasan

On 3/9/2020 at 1:14 PM, thebandit27 said:

I would say that there’s a better than 50% chance that the value reported is highly inflated. Words like “base value” are meaningless. That could be $3M in non-guaranteed base salary plus $1.5M signing bonus plus $1.5M bonus for being on the final 53, plus NLTBE incentives based upon games started and performance benchmarks.

Who’s a good guesser? This guy ^

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Based on that contract I feel a lot better about this deal. There's a decent chance he won't even make the team. As it stands he is probably just competition for Levi Wallace and I would still bet on us picking a CB in the first 4 rounds.

42 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

What’s the cap hit?

Minimum $3 million, if he makes the team somewhere between $6 million and $8 million depending on how much he plays.

• Like (+1) 1