Ginger vs Mary Anne

/dev/null

Ginger vs Mary Anne  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Ginger vs Mary Anne

Just now, Gray Beard said:

Younger me wanted Mary Anne.  Older me is thinking Ginger.  

Are we including companionship or cooking skills, or is this just a fling?

You are stuck on an island. I’m not sure if it’s a deserted island, Bali, or possibly Hilton Head. We need more details here. 

sorry but your fantasy about Mary Anne being the kind of woman that maybe a schlub like yourself could meet and have some small talk and become her friend and maybe her lover is really really stupid

Jennifer Aniston can have the same effect on men as well

11 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Can we add Mrs Howell please?

Some might prefer the professor. Let’s not be judgey here. 

Bringing up the Catwoman makes me wonder how may here are posting on Braille devices. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bringing up the Catwoman makes me wonder how may here are posting on Braille devices. 

Are you saying you went blind from watching Catwoman?  Your parents warned you about that.

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Are you saying you went blind from watching Catwoman?  Your parents warned you about that.

Not at all! I was wondering about others, because I’m a good citizen and I care for my TBD brethren with all types of afflictions. 

My parents warned me of little, and that wasn’t on the short list. I will say, those formative years were pretty awesome for me. Oh, to be young where one day was a bit sad and lonely, but the next day brought your wildest dreams. FAR more good than bad. Exciting times........that I am WAY too old for now. 

I should stop now.    :)

20 hours ago, row_33 said:

sorry but your fantasy about Mary Anne being the kind of woman that maybe a schlub like yourself could meet and have some small talk and become her friend and maybe her lover is really really stupid

Jennifer Aniston can have the same effect on men as well

You, apparently, missed the memo.

Deserted island.

You.

Maryann?

Ginger?

Allow yourself to live a little.  Who is your favorite?

56 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Is this really even a question?

Let me guess.  You prefer the redhead but only if the island came equipped with cannibals under her command so you could be chopped into bits and served as the Thursday night stew.

Am I close?

11 hours ago, Augie said:

start your own Catwoman thread....  

Every time a Ginger and Mary Ann thread is started some joker has to mention  Catwoman

then I have to find Hallie Barry pictures .

On 3/3/2020 at 9:31 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

start your own Catwoman thread....  

Every time a Ginger and Mary Ann thread is started some joker has to mention  Catwoman

then I have to find Hallie Barry pictures .

Meh, Hallie Barry as catwoman wasn't particular sexy at all but Julie Newmar and Michelle Pfieffer certainly were.