Josh Allen on Pardon My Take

CorkScrewHill

Here is the link to the ProFootballTalk summary: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/10/josh-allen-on-10-win-season-good-part-is-bills-have-room-to-improve/

This page also has Chris Simms talking about what needs to chnage for the Bills in 2020.

Here is the direct link to the Podcast with the start and end time for the interview  https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9tY3NvcmxleXMuYmFyc3Rvb2xzcG9ydHMuY29tL2ZlZWQvcGFyZG9uLW15LXRha2U&episode=MDI0MTU4N2MtNGIwZC00YjQ5LTk5OGItOTBkZDgwNzMwZjQ2&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwiTmMbevMfnAhWswVkKHeKFDTwQieUEegQIARAE&ep=6

Edited by CorkScrewHill
Update
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Here is the link to the ProFootballTalk summary: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/10/josh-allen-on-10-win-season-good-part-is-bills-have-room-to-improve/

This page also has Chris Simms talking about what needs to chnage for the Bills in 2020.

Here is the direct link to the Podcast with the start and end time for the interview  https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9tY3NvcmxleXMuYmFyc3Rvb2xzcG9ydHMuY29tL2ZlZWQvcGFyZG9uLW15LXRha2U&episode=MDI0MTU4N2MtNGIwZC00YjQ5LTk5OGItOTBkZDgwNzMwZjQ2&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwiTmMbevMfnAhWswVkKHeKFDTwQieUEegQIARAE&ep=6

Thanks @CorkScrewHill

Who are the hosts on that "Pardon My Take" podcast?

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Apparently I am Chris Simms, whether it is AJ Green (I disagree) or making a move in the draft, Beasly and brown are good but not great - people aren't changing their game plans around them

How dare you say that about our stud dangerous playmakers. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

check out "joetoronto" in the comments....

That dude has been trolling Buffalo in the comment sections at PFT and PHT for a long, long time. I think he posts comments on every buffalo article without fail and has done so for years and years and years. Seriously. Years. He’s very dedicated.

I don’t get how anyone could have that much hate for any Buffalo team. It’s not like we’ve been very good. 

20 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

That dude has been trolling Buffalo in the comment sections at PFT and PHT for a long, long time. I think he posts comments on every buffalo article without fail and has done so for years and years and years. Seriously. Years. He’s very dedicated.

I don’t get how anyone could have that much hate for any Buffalo team. It’s not like we’ve been very good. 

O....Canada

8 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Funny story from the Podcast.. the Bills bought wedraftedjoshallenagain.com in case we got Josh Allen from Kentucky.

Ugh. I wish. I like EO, but Josh Allen would complete our defense.

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

check out "joetoronto" in the comments....

Dude has some SERIOUS issues.

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

But he said good things AND bad things. Just a weirdo.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Eh, we have some like that here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

It’s Katz (Big Kat) and PFT Commenter. That’s what he goes by. He never worked for the actual PFT.

Thanks (also to @CorkScrewHill)

The story about Pingpong was interesting....you can tell Josh Allen is a pretty competitive dude when he talks about how he's pretty good, but he's not the Top Dog on the team, that would be Matt Barkley and Steven Haushka: "They take lessons, Matt, you take lessons, let's be honest....they have their own paddles, which are 2 or 3 hundred dollars...."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Ugh. I wish. I like EO, but Josh Allen would complete our defense.

Dude has some SERIOUS issues.

But he said good things AND bad things. Just a weirdo.

I think someone hacks his account to mess with him. I’ve seen that happen before and then later in the comment section he’s complaining about being hacked. But who knows, that dude definitely has some serious issues. I mean, honestly, who would dedicate so many years to constantly posting negative about buffalo (of all places)? It’s actually kind of sad. I imagine he’s probably a pretty miserable, lonely person. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I think someone hacks his account to mess with him. I’ve seen that happen before and then later in the comment section he’s complaining about being hacked. But who knows, that dude definitely has some serious issues. I mean, honestly, who would dedicate so many years to constantly posting negative about buffalo (of all places)? It’s actually kind of sad. I imagine he’s probably a pretty miserable, lonely person. 

More likely he has multiple personality like some posters here.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Eh, we have some like that here.

Good someone else said it and I do not get points.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sims comments were pretty obvious, but surprised he didn’t talk about a serious upgrade at TE in FA, and focus on the draft for this incredibly deep pool of WR’s coming out.  I don’t like the everything Florio says, but remark on the draft first, then FA is interesting and made sense to me.

I'm not sure I 100% buy the "Daboll ran out of tricks" thing.  It seems to me there was some execution involved and at a level the players we have are capable of.

But for sure more talent would help.

This seems like a good thread to put this, I don't think it's enough for its own thread.

Celeb secrets interview with Josh Allen.  Some takeaways:

-Allen only listens to down-tempo stuff before games to "mellow him out" because "I get so hyped before games, my heart gets pumping, it just doesn't turn out great".  Listens to some alternative rock but old-school Elvis is his favorite. "Anything that keeps me chill"

-Favorite thing to do in the off season is golfing.

-Best dancer on the team: Tre White.  "His hips aren't supposed to move like that.  I don't think any man's hips are supposed to move like that!"

-Biggest trash talker on the team: "Hmmmmm.  That might have to be Dion Dawkins....I love that guy, he's got my back - literally and figuratively and..he talks a lot of trash.  He really doesn't talk to me, but EVERYBODY ELSE so that's awesome."

-His "celeb secret" is that he's a "Belieber", which WNY fans already know, "other people might not agree with me but I don't care".  Favorite songs are "Confident" and "Backpack", not a huge fan of "Yummy". 

57 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

-His "celeb secret" is that he's a "Belieber", which WNY fans already know, "other people might not agree with me but I don't care".  Favorite songs are "Confident" and "Backpack", not a huge fan of "Yummy". 

Oh no he doubled down on Justin Beiber I was hoping that was a joke. ?

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's like the 4th interview or something where he's gone on record for the Biebs.

No joke.

I am telling myself it’s like an Andy Kauffman style deal.  The more he says it, the more he’s kidding, the funnier it gets. 

Right???

Yeah, I’m sticking with that......

• Haha (+1) 1

Here's another.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/frank-gore-greatest-human-being-alive-bills-qb-josh-allen-declares

He seems like such a wide-eyed kid sometimes, "still on Cloud Nine" after Frank Gore gave him a signed Frank Gore 49'ers jersey for Christmas.

"Frank Gore is the greatest human being alive"

Josh, I'm sure Gore is a wonderful and admirable man, but it is possible you might need to broaden your scope just a leeetle tiny bit.  Just a bit.  Just sayin'

I did not realize that Ken Dorsey was a QB for the 49ers when Josh Allen was watching the 49ers games as a kid.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, CorkScrewHill said:

Funny story from the Podcast.. the Bills bought wedraftedjoshallenagain.com in case we got Josh Allen from Kentucky.

I was really hoping he would fall to us, not that I don't like Ed Oliver, but Josh Allen the linebacker was who I really wanted from that draft.