Do You Think Stevie Wonder Is Really Blind?

Gugny

Do You Think Stevie Wonder Is Really Blind?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Stevie Wonder Is Really Blind?

Yes, was in a near fatal car accident (as a passenger) the week of the release of Innervisions and permanently lost his sense of smell to add to the situation 

He also lost his sense of taste during recovery but gained it back

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

This is what we have become? Slamming those with disabilities?

Shame on the OP who must live within a pristine glass house, based on her/his posting history.

helen Keller was attacked by the universities and media and shrinks all through her life

They’ve been the same jagoffs since the Stone Age 

• Like (+1) 2

* When he goes from one gig to another how does he know the directions when he drives there? He can see. 
* When he braids his hair and puts blue, red, green beads in perfect sequence? He can see. 
* When he stands next to Dionne Warwick and Diana Ross in “We Are the World” (two of the hottest women in music history). He can see. 

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

This is what we have become? Slamming those with disabilities?

Shame on the OP who must live within a pristine glass house, based on her/his posting history.

Free Your Mind. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/9/2020 at 10:28 AM, row_33 said:

helen Keller was attacked by the universities and media and shrinks all through her life

I totally agree... Of course Stevie is blind!  

I was gonna tell some Steve Wonder jokes, you can look them up, I don't wanna be like @Gugny...  And the others that voted no... They won't believe them.  /smh...

Okay... Twisted my arm... One from the internet:

"At a celebrity party, Stevie Wonder meets golf champ Tiger Woods and mentions that he, too, is an excellent golfer. Tiger is a bit skeptical that the blind musician can play golf well, but he's too polite to say anything. "When I tee off, " the singer explains, "I have a guy call to me from the green. My sharp sense of hearing lets me aim." Tiger is impressed, and Stevie suggests that they play a round. When Tiger agrees, Stevie asks, "How about if we play for $10,000 a hole?" Tiger insists he couldn't possibly play him for money because of his sight handicap. But Stevie argues and badgers Tiger until Tiger finally relents Stevie says, "You pick the place and I'll pick the time?" Tiger says, "Fine. Pebble Beach" Stevie replies, "Midnight!""

• 5 months later...
On 2/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, row_33 said:

Yes, I read about it when I was studying biography. Helen Keller at the age of nineteen months, Keller suffered an illness that resulted in complete loss of hearing and sight. It's terrible. I admire her perseverance and strength, I read only good things about her https://studydriver.com/helen-keller-essay/, few people are able to go through this, much less succeed. In those years, work with such children was just beginning to be carried out, and at the same time she achieved a lot.

Edited by hoddor