The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Not surprising you would buy that hoax considering how you fell for the voter fraud hoax.  Keep on sniping at yourself, hoaxer. 

Is this a hoax?

Fox News host Neil Cavuto warned viewers that hydroxychloroquine “will kill you” after Donald Trump’s surprise announcement that he was taking the unproven drug to prevent Covid-19 infection.

Mr Cavuto, who appeared stunned at the US president’s decision, said he was not making a “political point, but a life-and-death point”.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, GG said:

Is this a hoax?

Fox News host Neil Cavuto warned viewers that hydroxychloroquine “will kill you” after Donald Trump’s surprise announcement that he was taking the unproven drug to prevent Covid-19 infection.

Mr Cavuto, who appeared stunned at the US president’s decision, said he was not making a “political point, but a life-and-death point”.

Your post is a hoax.  You’ve taken the Cavuto quote out of context.  Which, of course, is unsurprising considering that you’re a known and hopeless hoaxer.  

Cavuto actually said that if you’re in a vulnerable population, and if you take HCQ as a preventative measure, then you will die.  Hyperbole?  Perhaps, but there is a study of VA patients indicating that preventative HCQ in a vulnerable population does more harm than good.  

Bottom line, another failed GG hoax.  I’m sure this will upset you, so I’ll note in advance that you can’t spell triGGered without “GG.”  Happy Tuesday, hoaxer. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-neil-cavuto-shocked-trump-hyroxychloroquine-announcement-video-2020-5

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Your post is a hoax.  You’ve taken the Cavuto quote out of context.  Which, of course, is unsurprising considering that you’re a known and hopeless hoaxer.  

Cavuto actually said that if you’re in a vulnerable population, and if you take HCQ as a preventative measure, then you will die.  Hyperbole?  Perhaps, but there is a study of VA patients indicating that preventative HCQ in a vulnerable population does more harm than good.  

Bottom line, another failed GG hoax.  I’m sure this will upset you, so I’ll note in advance that you can’t spell triGGered without “GG.”  Happy Tuesday, hoaxer. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-neil-cavuto-shocked-trump-hyroxychloroquine-announcement-video-2020-5

Cavuto is one of many who jumped on the HCQ scare and provided he best soundbite.  But you knew that, especially seeing how everyone also ran with the debunked VA HCQ study.

Now you can go back to your grave dancing ways.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Cavuto is one of many who jumped on the HCQ scare and provided he best soundbite.  But you knew that, especially seeing how everyone also ran with the debunked VA HCQ study.

Now you can go back to your grave dancing ways.

Hoax.  You took the Cavuto quote out of context.  Which is SOP for you, because you’re a known hoaxer.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You took the Cavuto quote out of context.  Which is SOP for you, because you’re a known hoaxer.  

The hoax was Cavuto misrepresenting the VA study in his warning.  Please point me to a study that shows that people die by preventatively taking HCQ 

3 minutes ago, GG said:

The hoax was Cavuto misrepresenting the VA study in his warning.  Please point me to a study that shows that people die by preventatively taking HCQ 

That’s not the way it works, hoaxmaster.  You said the VA study has been “debunked.”  Let’s start there.  Rule #2 evidence with respect to the “debunking,” please. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That’s not the way it works, hoaxmaster.  You said the VA study has been “debunked.”  Let’s start there.  Rule #2 evidence with respect to the “debunking,” please. 

It was debunked because of the sample size and the fact that it wasn't a true study, but carry on.

This is the part where you ignore the message because of the messenger.  BTW, how many Africans and Asians died from taking billions of doses of HCQ over the last 4 decades?  

This was not a peer-reviewed study.

A spokeswoman for the Department of Veterans Affairs issued a statement by email to Fox News which read, “This was not a clinical trial. It is simply an analysis of retrospective data regarding hospitalized patients. The findings should not be viewed as definitive because the analysis doesn’t adjust for patients’ clinical status and showed that hydroxychloroquine alone was provided to VA’s sickest COVID-19 patients, many times as a last resort.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GG said:

It was debunked because of the sample size and the fact that it wasn't a true study, but carry on.

This is the part where you ignore the message because of the messenger.  BTW, how many Africans and Asians died from taking billions of doses of HCQ over the last 4 decades?  

So not debunked.  And, contrary to your representation, also a “study.”  Just not a clinical trial of the spectrum-wide efficacy of HCQ, in part because it considered patients with poor clinical outlooks.  Which, I note, is perfectly consistent with what Cavuto said.  If you’re in a vulnerable population, this is a bad plan and based on nothing other than a Trump fiction which people like GG credit based on the identity of the speaker.  

Along those lines, your point about Africans and Asians not dying en masse from HCQ incorporates those outside of vulnerable populations into your group and overlooks the possibility that those in vulnerable populations did not fare well with the drug.  So another GG hoax debunked.  

Happy Tuesday, hoaxer.  

• Like (+1) 2

REMINDER:

17 hours ago, B-Man said:
Either gatherings matter or they don't with the virus,

and our media and public health officials have decided that only some do while others don't.

And that's why people don't care anymore.

PUBLIC HEALTH STANDARDS ARE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE: 

Wingate praises ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest violating COVID restrictions.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

So not debunked.  And, contrary to your representation, also a “study.”  Just not a clinical trial of the spectrum-wide efficacy of HCQ, in part because it considered patients with poor clinical outlooks.  Which, I note, is perfectly consistent with what Cavuto said.  If you’re in a vulnerable population, this is a bad plan and based on nothing other than a Trump fiction which people like GG credit based on the identity of the speaker.  

Along those lines, your point about Africans and Asians not dying en masse from HCQ incorporates those outside of vulnerable populations into your group and overlooks the possibility that those in vulnerable populations did not fare well with the drug.  So another GG hoax debunked.  

Happy Tuesday, hoaxer.  

Speaking of hoaxes, Cavuto misrepresented a study of already terminally ill patients to warn people not to take a drug hundreds of millions have taken over 4 decades.   Your contortions to explain it away is very telling.

Bottom line, you fell for a hoax and are twisting to defend it.  Please point to a study or a trial that shows people die by taking HCQ for prevention.  I'll wait.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Speaking of hoaxes, Cavuto misrepresented a study of already terminally ill patients to warn people not to take a drug hundreds of millions have taken over 4 decades.   Your contortions to explain it away is very telling.

Bottom line, you fell for a hoax and are twisting to defend it.  Please point to a study or a trial that shows people die by taking HCQ for prevention.  I'll wait.

Since it's killing people and the President is taking it...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

If trump comes out In favor of oxygen, any chance the media will boycott? That’d be great...

That's bull. 

Trump is anti-science, anti-anything that is disagreeable to him. 

You guys trying to discredit the media are just making excuses for the lies your party wants people to believe. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's bull. 

Trump is anti-science, anti-anything that is disagreeable to him. 

You guys trying to discredit the media are just making excuses for the lies your party wants people to believe. 

projection_lens_overhead-projector_-1007

You're talking about a group that is so aggressively anti-anything Trump that the man was nominated twice for the nobel peace prize fro negotiating peace deals in the middle east and their take on it was that it's time to do away with the nobel peace prize...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You're talking about a group that is so aggressively anti-anything Trump that the man was nominated twice for the nobel peace prize fro negotiating peace deals in the middle east and their take on it was that it's time to do away with the nobel peace prize...

Any normal person would be against a lying jack ass that has no business being president on so many levels. He really is a f'n POS. Ok? 

15 minutes ago, GG said:

Rule #2 on the first paragraph, hoaxmaster. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Is that their take or Graham’s? 

Just now, GG said:

I thought you left?

No, you just quoted me from a few minutes ago. 5G digs deeper than we thought.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

...with an agenda of  raising taxes, opening borders, defunding police, and a laughable 12 trillion$ new green deal....

and lets not forget a president who can barely finish a paragraph coherently let alone a sentence.

yikes.

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Is that their take or Graham’s?

Is there an Opinion label I'm missing? Is the Atlantic a publisher or a platform?

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

...with an agenda of  raising taxes, opening borders, defunding police, and a laughable 12 trillion$ new green deal....

and lets not forget a president who can barely finish a paragraph coherently let alone a sentence.

yikes.

I think you got those backwards ;)

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Is there an Opinion label I'm missing? Is the Atlantic a publisher or a platform?

I don't read the Atlantic so I'm not sure how they label their editorials, but it's under the heading "IDEAS."

It's also an idea I never heard about until you posted that and since I'm obviously a liberal media lemming I should have heard it before now.

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Rule #2 on the first paragraph, hoaxmaster. 

It's self explanatory - he used a study of people who were deep into Covid to warn people from taking it for prevention.  But you knew that, grave dancer.  

9 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I don't read the Atlantic so I'm not sure how they label their editorials, but it's under the heading "IDEAS."

It's also an idea I never heard about until you posted that and since I'm obviously a liberal media lemming I should have heard it before now.

I clicked the ideas part to check if that was their label, it still doesn't say it's opinion. It just says it's arguments, essays, and inquiries. At the end of the day, it was posted by a recognized media outlet and quite frankly it's a disgusting reaction to our president being recognized for some good work. But they can't let him have even one good day. If it's Trump then it simply cannot be good. Ever. There were several other reactions as well that were less aggressive, but still took the time to attack the character of the people making the nominations in an effort to frame the discussion towards discredit.