The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

31 minutes ago, GG said:

It's self explanatory - he used a study of people who were deep into Covid to warn people from taking it for prevention.  But you knew that, grave dancer.  

Please comply with Rule #2.  Thank you. 

Also, based on your “grave dancer” pejorative, you appear to have been triGGered.  I’m sorry about that. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Please comply with Rule #2.  Thank you. 

Also, based on your “grave dancer” pejorative, you appear to have been triGGered.  I’m sorry about that. 

To reiterate, people like you cheer innocent deaths just to be proven right.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, GG said:

It's self explanatory - he used a study of people who were deep into Covid to warn people from taking it for prevention.  But you knew that, grave dancer.  

Also, it’s either “discourage people from,” “caution people against,” or “warn people about.”  If you’re going to be the intellectual standard bearer of the alt wrong, then it might be a good idea to at least try to sound like an intellectual standard bearer.    And please don’t be triGGered by this point.  I’m only trying to help you herd your flock.  

Carry on. 

1 minute ago, GG said:

To reiterate, people like you cheer innocent deaths just to be proven right.

Hoax.  Rule #2 evidence, please. 

Edited by SectionC3

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

"People like you" "do something awful" 

yikes

He must be triGGered again because he’s saying nasty things.  That’s too bad.  I thought we were having a nice conversation in which he sets up a hoax and the rest of us knock it down.  

Just now, GG said:

Your vile posting history is for all to see.

Yup.  TriGGered. 

• Like (+1) 1

"People like you" "do something awful" 

yikes

I'm glad that you agree that the newbies are cheering increased mortality 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

He must be triGGered again because he’s saying nasty things.  That’s too bad.  I thought we were having a nice conversation in which he sets up a hoax and the rest of us knock it down.  

Yup.  TriGGered. 

Keep confirming that your only goal here is to troll.

1 minute ago, GG said:

I'm glad that you agree that the newbies are cheering increased mortality 

Keep confirming that your only goal here is to troll.

I speak the truth.  People who speak the truth like me.  Hoaxers like you don’t like me, because I tell the truth.  If you don’t like it, then maybe you could start a “hoax only” sub forum.  That might be a good plan. 

Just now, GG said:

Recorded history proves otherwise.

Rule #2, please.  Thank you in advance. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I speak the truth.  People who speak the truth like me.  Hoaxers like you don’t like me, because I tell the truth.  If you don’t like it, then maybe you could start a “hoax only” sub forum.  That might be a good plan. 

You twist the truth to distort the message (prime example is above) and the result is vile.

It does not.

Quote it 5G.

You can't and won't.

Do your own homework.  His mission since day one is to disrupt and troll.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Do your own homework.  His mission since day one is to disrupt and troll.  

Let me remind you of rule #2, written by your God, and the poster you aspire to be, DR.

2) Show your work: PPP is about expressing your own personal political opinions and thoughts, regardless of your partisanship. That should be fostered and protected and the way to do that is to follow this simple rule: Present any argument/opinion you wish -- but be willing and prepared to show your work, back up your opinions and analysis by engaging in an actual discussion of the topic.

CSection is presenting an argument and showing his/her work.

You're saying he dances on graves and begging me to find where CSection did such a thing. 

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Let me remind you of rule #2, written by your God, and the poster you aspire to be, DR.

2) Show your work: PPP is about expressing your own personal political opinions and thoughts, regardless of your partisanship. That should be fostered and protected and the way to do that is to follow this simple rule: Present any argument/opinion you wish -- but be willing and prepared to show your work, back up your opinions and analysis by engaging in an actual discussion of the topic.

CSection is presenting an argument and showing his/her work.

You're saying he dances on graves and begging me to find where CSection did such a thing. 

The amount of original work provided by the troll can fit on the side of a postage stamp, unless you consider posting hoax 1 million times a positive and original contribution.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

The amount of original work provided by the troll can fit on the side of a postage stamp, unless you consider posting hoax 1 million times a positive and original contribution.

I disagree. I'll provide a Rule #2 example for you.

_____

Here CSection makes his orginal point.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Your post is a hoax.  You’ve taken the Cavuto quote out of context.  Which, of course, is unsurprising considering that you’re a known and hopeless hoaxer.  

Cavuto actually said that if you’re in a vulnerable population, and if you take HCQ as a preventative measure, then you will die.  Hyperbole?  Perhaps, but there is a study of VA patients indicating that preventative HCQ in a vulnerable population does more harm than good.  

Bottom line, another failed GG hoax.  I’m sure this will upset you, so I’ll note in advance that you can’t spell triGGered without “GG.”  Happy Tuesday, hoaxer. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-neil-cavuto-shocked-trump-hyroxychloroquine-announcement-video-2020-5

You then take that out of context and turn the subject into bitching about CSection dancing on graves.

1 hour ago, GG said:

Cavuto is one of many who jumped on the HCQ scare and provided he best soundbite.  But you knew that, especially seeing how everyone also ran with the debunked VA HCQ study.

Now you can go back to your grave dancing ways.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It can't be original since he stole it from Trump. :beer: 

Going to need a Rule #2 on this one

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I disagree. I'll provide a Rule #2 example for you.

_____

Here CSection makes his orginal point.

You then take that out of context and turn the subject into bitching about CSection dancing on graves.

Why are you ignoring the origin, which is the media hysteria about HCQ.  Cavuto cited a flawed study of infected patients to warn about taking HCQ as prevention.  And you're defending that as not twisting the narrative?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Why are you ignoring the origin, which is the media hysteria about HCQ.  Cavuto cited a flawed study of infected patients to warn about taking HCQ as prevention.  And you're defending that as not twisting the narrative?

Because it's Gary. He's never one to argue honestly. Like SectionC3, he's here to troll nothing more.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's never one to argue honestly.

You should change your Tweet handle to #DeepStateDaddy

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One more thing to add to this thread... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

From the article above.

Actual quote.

"Now we know it. It [the coronavirus] affects elderly people, elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems. That's what it really affects. That's it.

"You know, In some states, thousands of people—nobody young. Below the age of 18, like, nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows? You look...Take your hat off to the young, because they have a hell of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing."

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From the article above.

Actual quote.

"Now we know it. It [the coronavirus] affects elderly people, elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems. That's what it really affects. That's it.

"You know, In some states, thousands of people—nobody young. Below the age of 18, like, nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows? You look...Take your hat off to the young, because they have a hell of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing."

200,000 dead Americans - hope you’re proud 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29wrw2qgklq9eqv9mjmz

On 9/18/2020 at 5:18 AM, Tiberius said:

Criminal 

a former aide to Vice President Pence, Olivia Troye, spilled the beans. The Post reported:

President Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic showed a “flat out disregard for human life” because his “main concern was the economy and his reelection,” according to a senior adviser on the White House coronavirus task force who left the White House in August.
Olivia Troye, who worked as homeland security, counterterrorism and coronavirus adviser to Vice President Pence for two years, said that the administration’s response cost lives and that she will vote for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden this fall because of her experience in the Trump White House.
“The president’s rhetoric and his own attacks against people in his administration trying to do the work, as well as the promulgation of false narratives and incorrect information of the virus have made this ongoing response a failure,” she said in an interview.

And Fox News once again shows it's true colors.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Per Jim Wright:

I'm amused at the outrage today from Americans waking up to discover the Pentagon redirected $1 BILLION in pandemic response funding (allocated by Congress to protect troops from COVID-19) to defense contractors for jet engine parts, body armor, and various military equipment.

Heh heh. 

Folks, Generals will ALWAYS put war over people. Always. Every time. 

That's their job. 

Generals near retirement age will ALWAYS put defense contractors over everything else. 

Because that's the job they're going to get NEXT.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This should haunt him and his family for decades. This is so evil. The families of the dead sure know who said it would be gone by April in public and that it was a real killer in private. Upper class callousness for the common people 

Just now, Tiberius said:

This should haunt him and his family for decades. This is so evil. The families of the dead sure know who said it would be gone by April in public and that it was a real killer in private. Upper class callousness for the common people 

Are you kidding me?

“I saved his a$$”

Trump bragging how he protected Saudi Crown Prince after Khashoggi’s brutal murder.

Karma is going to love Trump, all his enablers and voters.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So the narrative is now that the ***** Post Office was going to take the lead in protecting people before Orange Man Bad?

Seriously?

That's where you morons are at?

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So the narrative is now that the ***** Post Office was going to take the lead in protecting people before Orange Man Bad?

Seriously?

That's where you morons are at?

This is a deadly thing, a real killer, a plague 

—Trump 

In public: It will just disappear by April

He knew and lied