The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Press: Oil is up?
Trump: What is it up to?
Press: $25.  (laughter) Is it up on a government plan?

Trump: We are not letting our oil industry go under.
We saved the airlines.
We are saving other companies and industries.

Mnuchin:
Looking at a lot of things
National security issue
They got paid for the storage capacity in the reserve
They are looking to store 100M more barrels.

Trump: We made a great deal to fill the Federal Reserve. This was incredible. We are storing in some cases, and getting paid to store oil.

Press: Timeline for oil plan?
Trump: Shortly. The big companies are strong. Mentioning Texas, OK, LA, ND ... energy, not just oil.
Green cannot power these huge companies.
We are energy independent, we are not going to let our energy industry down.
Talking about the food chain and what they did last night. Not money moves, but common sense moves. We out out a fire (burning embers)

Press: When are you getting out of the WH?
Trump: Arizona next week (industry), then Ohio.
He's talking about rallies, and hoping people are sitting next to each other.
Too soon for a rally, depends on  the state.
Spoke to Cuomo today, NYC has been hit hard but they are on the other side of the curve. Lots of positive side.

Press: Will you be holding rallies before the election?
Trump: I hope so.

So, when is Trump going to go after the reporters who are listening in on his phone calls?

I apologize in advance if you have already answered, and if so, could you tell me where it is in the thread?

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

Economic Freedom?? What is that nonsense?  And you said the 716. Why on earth are you mentioning Rochester and Syracuse?

From this article.  Interesting.  The 716 looks pretty good compared the the actual POOREST PARTS OF THE COUNTRY

slide-12_poverty.jpg

Yes I already tossed you that one. One city does not an area code make.  Some of the suburbs are very well off.  (See Below)

We're talking about poverty and you link an article on...........POPULATION GROWTH??? And this doozy from the article:

A lack of population growth is not necessarily a sign of a weak economy, says Richard Deitz, a Buffalo-based assistant vice president and senior economist with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

"(The local population) has been slack for the past decade," he says. "But there is a lot going on beneath the surface. There are parts of the economy in Buffalo that are doing quite well."

And I've not backed anything up??  I showed a Full House you showed me a pair of deuces.   Thanks for playing. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

In my business name-calling and personal disparagement are signs of defeat.  

It's easily the most used fall back position in this forum. I've also noticed a lot of whining  "the liberals are ruining the PPP" WE WANT OUR ECHO CHAMBER BACK tantrums going on also.  It sucks to be backing a President who is so ridiculously ignorant and blatant a  liar that it brings out opponents to his idiocy and interrupts "THEIR" forum calling out the absurdity of his and theirs positions. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

They're a cult like group that seeks to forcibly impose their will on others for the purpose of curing social ills they believe are rampant in society despite a dearth of supporting evidence, and tend to rely upon sanctimonious indignation, emotional pleas, and misrepresentation in lieu of facts and reason.

They tend to view large, ever expanding government, with ever increasing control over individuals' private and economic affairs as a panacea, provided that government is presided over by politicians in the Democrat party, as they are pure, virtuous, and self-sacrificing, caring only for the well-being of their fellow man.

applause.gif.0fb8cf9642335c608ff2663bec4d6dee.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Economic Freedom?? What is that nonsense?  And you said the 716. Why on earth are you mentioning Rochester and Syracuse?

From this article.  Interesting.  The 716 looks pretty good compared the the actual POOREST PARTS OF THE COUNTRY

slide-12_poverty.jpg

Yes I already tossed you that one. One city does not an area code make.  Some of the suburbs are very well off.  (See Below)

We're talking about poverty and you link an article on...........POPULATION GROWTH??? And this doozy from the article:

And I've not backed anything up??  I showed a Full House you showed me a pair of deuces.   Thanks for playing. 

You really do live in fantasy land and don’t get out of the 716 much.

4 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

It's easily the most used fall back position in this forum. I've also noticed a lot of whining  "the liberals are ruining the PPP" WE WANT OUR ECHO CHAMBER BACK tantrums going on also.  It sucks to be backing a President who is so ridiculously ignorant and blatant a  liar that it brings out opponents to his idiocy and interrupts "THEIR" forum calling out the absurdity of his and theirs positions. 

I'm still waiting to hear you call out the absurdity of anyone's position with something vaguely resembling an honest and rational argument.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Rob's House said:

I'm still waiting to hear you call out the absurdity of anyone's position with something vaguely resembling an honest and rational argument.

Actually honesty and rationality has no place in PPP ROB nice try though. Its all a crock of sez who.. Say WHAT oh you LIAR wait a second he said THAT No he didn't YES HE DID .what's a name for that ? Its called Philosophical BULLSHITE.   

Edited by ~Kostabi~
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Actually honesty and rationality has no place in PPP ROB nice try though. Its all a crock of sez who.. Say WHAT oh you LIAR wait a second he said THAT No he didn't YES HE DID blah blah blah blah blah what's a name for that ? Its called Philosophical BULLSHITE.   

Still waiting.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Still waiting.

try holding your breath while you do Rob ... sorry I don't really mean that just because you throw down a gauntlet doesn't mean I'm beholden to pick it up Its a freedom of speech  deal .

now comes the insult I'll wait. LOL

This pandemic has been awful in my two states (NY and NJ), but it has not been that bad throughout the rest of the country.

If not for the idiots in my two states, this country could have avoided shutting down.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

On a clear day can you see Catalina Island?

Yes and on a REAL clear day I can see San Clemente Island which most people don't even know about.  

But I a REALLY REALLY clear day I can see the mist of Niagara Falls.  If all those damn poor people would get out of the way. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

you couldn’t even provide your own sources so I could cherry pick...

and I still stand by my assessment.

Yes I did.  They blew your argument out of the water so you ignored them.  

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes and on a REAL clear day I can see San Clemente Island which most people don't even know about.  

But I a REALLY REALLY clear day I can see the mist of Niagara Falls.  If all those damn poor people would get out of the way. 

Yes I did.  They blew your argument out of the water so you ignored them.  

Ignorance is bliss. 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ignorance is bliss. 

Says the guy to said I don't get out of the 716 much. 

You never addressed my links. I addressed every one of yours but you have not challenged my at all. 

Edited by Chef Jim

According to CDC reports— 2020 is working out to be the lowest flu death season of the decade.
20,000 flu deaths took place before Covid-19 in January, and then only 4,000 deaths thereafter.
To give you context: 80,000 Americans died of the flu in 2019.

It’s a miracle!

image.thumb.png.60fa05aed60d6849733d8630f0fd9c92.png

https://www.facebook.com/pg/realCandaceOwens/posts/

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I'm really worried now is blood clots and strokes all over body possibly. (covid-19). They say in younger people. Need more research on age. Some say 20 some say 30-40 or younger. This need more research. It is a big worry...

After I had leg surgery they gave me a breathing tube to take home to help prevent blood clots. After that former Blazer Jerome Kersey died of a blood clot after knee surgery. So this does happen without the Wuhan flu.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

@~Kostabi~ Please link to the video where he seriously told the public to inject disinfectant. And the keys words in my question are "told the public to"

OH BOY CHEF you really want to go there. LOL What you are suggesting is a distinction without a difference. The President suggested injecting disenfectants. Period. One is medicine. The other is a cleaner. If you need that explained to you ask Dr.Don the con I'm guessing he will find a way to  reply/ backpedal/ justify etc etc etc in a way you will find acceptable.  Keep spinning.

Here's the full transcript of Trump's comments:

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

Coronavirus Live Updates 4 hours ago

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Press: What might new normal look like?
Trump: We want to go back where normal was three months ago. (He's been consistent on this.)

Not a big Trump fan, but I do like this.

I believe we'll get back to all that (air travel from busy airports and full flights, sellout playoff games at the Ralph etc.) but it will just take a while.  Maybe a year or two but it is the goal and will happen.

Edited by reddogblitz

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We have learned a lot of this hidden enemy.
We will put out hot spots quickly.

Trump says this every day and usually follows it up with "quickly very quickly" or "so quickly it will make your head spin" .

How does he propose to do this?  And if he can why doesn't he put out NYC?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

OH BOY CHEF you really want to go there. LOL What you are suggesting is a distinction without a difference. The President suggested injecting disenfectants. Period. One is medicine. The other is a cleaner. If you need that explained to you ask Dr.Don the con I'm guessing he will find a way to  reply/ backpedal/ justify etc etc etc in a way you will find acceptable.  Keep spinning.

You should not need so many Kostabi words when trying to prove that which you suggest is painfully clear.   He said what you said, or he didn’t.  Just quote Your President, just find the 10 or so words you claim he said, sequentially.  

Chef is cooking you here like a Thanksgiving turkey, but don’t feel like you have to help him by jumping in the oven. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

OH BOY CHEF you really want to go there. LOL What you are suggesting is a distinction without a difference. The President suggested injecting disenfectants. Period. 

Correct.  Now you're getting it.  He made a suggestion.  And not to the public either.  Now I would like you to carefully analyze the meme which I was referring to. I want you to slowly read what it says under the word STUPID.  And come back and tell me the difference.  

Edited by Chef Jim

37 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

You just won the Internet.  I laughed out loud.  Really loud. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

According to CDC reports— 2020 is working out to be the lowest flu death season of the decade.
20,000 flu deaths took place before Covid-19 in January, and then only 4,000 deaths thereafter.
To give you context: 80,000 Americans died of the flu in 2019.

It’s a miracle!

image.thumb.png.60fa05aed60d6849733d8630f0fd9c92.png

https://www.facebook.com/pg/realCandaceOwens/posts/

Here's the actual numbers by the CDC in the last nine flu seasons back when people were still comparing this to the flu.  Don't believe the grifters if you want context.

106362398-1580727197721coronavirusvsallf

Edited by Doc Brown

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

After I had leg surgery they gave me a breathing tube to take home to help prevent blood clots. After that former Blazer Jerome Kersey died of a blood clot after knee surgery. So this does happen without the Wuhan flu.

Right.  Glad you are ok man. But need more info for covid19 with this. Heard it is lots of people with covid19. More and more people There has to be more research on it. Realiable youtube videos, medcram among others on it right now. Best answer right now. Told my healthcare friend to look into for people in case.  Wonder what's numbers on it since new little research on it little as of yet. I'll let everyone know. Pittsburgh doctors said some thing blood clots Other countries as well. Many areas. NYC as well.  Fox news among other places talking about it. Complex issues pretty soon  maybe find out.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

34 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

At least I don't have to wonder whether you are male or female, it's obvious.

oh BURN. At least I don't think sporting PPE shows weakness. 

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I laughed as well.  OH BOY CHEF made it sounds as if his head was about to explode. 

So much BURN so little intelligence . 

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Correct.  Now you're getting it.  He made a suggestion.  And not to the public either.  Now I would like you to carefully analyze the meme which I was referring to. I want you to slowly read what it says under the word STUPID.  And come back and tell me the difference.  

What a crock keep telling yourself that. So much Burn in here tonight. Who do you think he was walking to? Himself. Right. I'd buy that.

43 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You just won the Internet.  I laughed out loud.  Really loud. 

The defense of Dr. Dons wisdom doesn't surprise me that much. Not much does any more. It's more sad than surprising.

15 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

What a crock keep telling yourself that. So much Burn in here tonight. Who do you think he was walking to? Himself. Right. I'd buy that.

Watch the video and you'll know who he was talking to. How he was suggesting it to.  So why don't you do that and come back and tell us who he was talking to. 

Funny how you never addressed my point about what he ACTUALLY said vs what your dumbass meme said.   Why not address that?  

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why is that odd? We can see Catalina island almost every day in Southern California.

Because for some reason @BillStime thinks I live in the 716.  And almost every day? No not really. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Watch the video and you'll know who he was talking to. How he was suggesting it to.  So why don't you do that and come back and tell us who he was talking to. 

Funny how you never addressed my point about what he ACTUALLY said vs what your dumbass meme said.   Why not address that?  

Because for some reason @BillStime thinks I live in the 716.  And almost every day? No not really. 

I live in 716. I don't give a crap what she thinks about 716. What I care about people saving people lives. Have soo much worries about covid19 for people. Like learned blood clots , strokes and stuff. Trying everything to find more about it .No a dumb zip code she claims. Useless argument. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

@~Kostabi~ Please link to the video where he seriously told the public to inject disinfectant. And the keys words in my question are "told the public to"

Please point to the part of the video where he is being sarcastic about injecting disinfectant. While you're at it, point to the part where it's directed at a reporter when he pivots and says it to Dr. Birx.