Duke today, did the bad outweigh the good?

2 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Great to see Williams make some quality plays today, keeping drives alive.

BUT his drops may have been more significant.  A starting NFL receiver catches those balls and puts the Bills in a stronger position to win.

The endzone pass was a difficult one and I think he should have caught it. But who on our team catches that ball as it was thrown? 

• Like (+1) 2

I didn’t see any drops?...

The TD catch would’ve made me think that guy is a #1 WR type.   That would’ve been highlight reel stuff. 

Other than that, he made a bunch of really nice catches in tight space. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Does anyone have a replay of the pass in the end zone? I didn’t think it was a drop, I thought it was a bad adjustment to the ball. Someone else said his left arm was being grabbed. I think it was just misplayed.

I’d like to see him make those plays, especially the end zone shot, but I think he’s a player Josh is willing to throw to with decent timing I might add.  I think he can contribute as a 4, or 5 receiver.  I don’t know that you count on him to be a starter.

he played great not sure where you say the bad the endzone catch would of been a highlight reel catch the sideline catch would of been pretty impressive as well considering 

what irks me is seeing his game today and knowing for the last six weeks he has been on the practice squad and somehow Fosters play on ST outweighed Williams on the offense...points to imo more incompetence with this staff 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Should have caught the TD. The others were pretty tough.

What annoys me about him is he acts like he won the super bowl after every single catch. Just get back to the huddle, man. Act like you've been there before.

I thought he was fine. Everyone has wanted the guy who can make a back should catch or a “mossed “ type of go up and get it play. Duke almost made those plays. He did make one but a penalty got him. 
Alas wasn’t meant to be. Almost doesn’t count. Still looking for the guy who can be that threat.