Playoff #1 Bills @ Texans PostGame Thread

3 minutes ago, billsmob88 said:

How aren’t you disgusted with this loss I’m confused? If you can just brush this off you truly aren’t a fan. I’m disgusted with half of these posters in this board. 60% of you just brush it off like things will change tomorrow.

ITS BEEN 25 YEARS SINCE WE WON A PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS

GTFO out of here, you're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, billsmob88 said:

The buffalo bills are an awful franchise. I don’t care  how optimistic you may feel about our drafting. ITS BEEN 25 years since a playoff win

FANS NEED TO BOYCOTT THESE HOME GAMES. 

Fans of buffalo do NOT deserve this. This is embarrassing on all levels and has been for decades. 

WHAT THE ***** NEEDS TO CHANGE SOMEONE FIGURE IT THE ***** OUT!!! this is absolutely embarrassing on so many levels how bad this team can be every single year for the last 25 ***** YEARS!! 

The hurt will pass. Shut off the TV and sports talk. Forget about the Bills for a while. In two months you’re going to be ready to go for next season. You’ll enjoy free agency and the draft, then the summer speculation. 

The future is bright. Don’t bail on something you love just because it hurts right now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Pound for pound their QB is a hell of a lot better than ours. 

his 19 points in regulation was so much better than allens 19 points in regulation. like night and day different.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, steven50 said:

Bottom line is you dont win NFL games in the modern era scoring 1 touchdown.

A lot of people will predictably blame this or that player or this or that play but the truth is we dont dial up a quick strike throws when needed and plays called require way to much time to develop at critical junctures of the game.

Yup.  All I heard this week was how bad Houston's secondary was, yet we flat out refused to attack it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Texans fan here. Just wanted to congratulate y’all on a really good season. Y’all had me stressed out of my mind lol. I know it’s a hard loss to take but I definitely think y’all are trending in the right direction. I have a few quick thoughts about y’all’s team. The defense is every bit as good as advertised. I know y’all are mad at them especially for the third and eighteen given up but they played well most of the game. Biggest things for y’all is getting Allen some help. Allen needs more awareness for sure but I felt like some of his mistakes were due to having nobody on offense. Brown and Beasley are great complimentary pieces but y’all need someone better. Also y’all need a tight end because I’m not even sure who y’all have even after watching the game and they are usually the security blanket. Anyway great game, I know y’all will be back next year! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

This game got so bad that it inspired me to fire a guy that I’ve been wanting to fire for a while at work. So, something good did come out of this game

Hopefully he won't set the building on fire

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

How about that missed block on that Allen sweep in overtime? If we pick that safety up Allen picks up 15 yards easy.

You can thank the highest paid center in the league for that missed block. 

2 minutes ago, Mercyflush90 said:

Texans fan here. Just wanted to congratulate y’all on a really good season. Y’all had me stressed out of my mind lol. I know it’s a hard loss to take but I definitely think y’all are trending in the right direction. I have a few quick thoughts about y’all’s team. The defense is every bit as good as advertised. I know y’all are mad at them especially for the third and eighteen given up but they played well most of the game. Biggest things for y’all is getting Allen some help. Allen needs more awareness for sure but I felt like some of his mistakes were due to having nobody on offense. Brown and Beasley are great complimentary pieces but y’all need someone better. Also y’all need a tight end because I’m not even sure who y’all have even after watching the game and they are usually the security blanket. Anyway great game, I know y’all will be back next year! 

GTFO

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

we would never tee off  We could be up 30 and we;d be in that soft umbrela zone allowing checkdowns for 18  We went after Watson to get that 16 pt lead than went into prevent run the clock out  Stereotypical McDermott  He wants to win a super bowl he's going to have to change  I've seen this show before  Its called the Bucs under Dungy  Played same defense same conservative offense same result  They finally got that super bowl under Gruden who then ran the team into the ground

No the only thing that changed was they found Nuke.

I watched this game knowing Houston turns it up in the 2nd half especially him and if we keep playing "not to win" we're done.  

We needed TDs when we got FGs.  Our OC coached liked 16 was enough my D has this.

No.  This is Watson and the Texans.  You should know their MO.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah?

It's a PLAYOFF loss. I'll take playoff losses over being eliminated by Columbus Day 100 our of 100 times.

Take a lap, pal.

Ok.

So, the Bills didn’t get the 18/20 Participation Trophy they’ve received this Milennium.

Now, they’ve got the 0/2 Playoff one instead? ?

FFS, this was a horrendous choke!

Just now, Chaos said:

his 19 points in regulation was so much better than allens 19 points in regulation. like night and day different.

Our defense is elite.

Houston's isn't. 

If we had Watson instead of Allen we win by more than 30. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, billsmob88 said:

You must be brainwashed like the rest of these morons. Please do not respond to me. I cannot deal with brainwashed buffalo fans. I’ve been a fan since 1989. How many PLAYOFF WINS DO WE HAVE??????? And how many super bowls do we have???? 

Its 2020!!!!!! Are you going to wait until you die to finally win? Wtf is wrong with you people? I’m so confused how you just accept this terrible coaching year after year 

Yes, I'm brainwashed. That must be the only logical conclusion.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Ok.

So, the Bills didn’t get the 18/20 Participation Trophy they’ve received this Milennium.

Now, they’ve got the 0/2 Playoff one instead? ?

FFS, this was a horrendous choke!

And you're REALLY mad about it. You're so mad, you're gonna take out a billboard, aren't you? Because YOU don't deserve this, do you?

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

There's no reason Allen can't be a star.

His highlight reel is amazing.

Unfortunately, most of what happens in between the highlights isn't anywhere close to good enough.

Week in and week out he makes the hard throws look easy and the easy ones look hard.

He's two full years into his career, and we still have a guy who can't complete passes to open receivers when they're uncovered (see 3rd down on their 45 yard line when he threw the ball at Williams feet when any pickup of yardage would have presented an opportunity to kick a field goal). 

Yeah that was the one where Watt hit him on the arm as he threw.  Go root for your boy Winston.

• Thank you (+1) 1