JJ Watt (activated & will play), Jonathan Joseph & Will Fuller are practicing for Houston

Reed83HOF

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Watt has historically destroyed the Bills. He basically won the 2014 game single-handedly (9 QB hits - 9! -, one of which caused a game ending INT,  and a pick-six), completely dominated in the 2012 game, and was unblockable in the game last season. He also played well in the game the Bills won in 2015, with a bunch of tackles and a TFL. 

Most dominant D player in the league since Bruce IMO; fantastic player

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:

Am I the only one who wants a fully loaded Texans team?

No excuses when we win.

I was a bit nervous trying to figure out how we would stop Cooper, Gallup and Zeke on Thanksgiving. We did a good job.

We got to get to Watson, I’ve heard on Houston boards he doesn’t like to scramble as much. Can’t give up the big play. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Watt has historically destroyed the Bills. He basically won the 2014 game single-handedly (9 QB hits - 9! -, one of which caused a game ending INT,  and a pick-six), completely dominated in the 2012 game, and was unblockable in the game last season. He also played well in the game the Bills won in 2015, with a bunch of tackles and a TFL. 

I hate to say it but everyone likes our chances because of how bad their D is. If you add Watt and a healthy Joseph all of a sudden they aren’t the same team that struggled all year. 

3 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

No excuses when we win.

I'd actually prefer that their best players be hobbled by injury given that they're arguably the better team on paper and playing at home.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I hate to say it but everyone likes our chances because of how bad their D is. If you add Watt and a healthy Joseph all of a sudden they aren’t the same team that struggled all year. 

Exactly.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

No excuses when we win.

where I’m at is, does a Watt at 85% and a Fuller at 75% give them a better chance to win than their healthier but not-as-skilled replacements?

If yes, then it’s a no from me,dawg.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Joseph is ancient and  is now one of the worst starting corner backs in the NFL, his starting is a testament to how truly bad the Texans secondary is.

If J Allen is accurate, we will be able to complete some deep balls on them, John Brown could have a monster day.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was really hoping for another week or 2 for those guys.

Same but you have to remember there’s a great chance that neither is at 100%.  While they doesn’t help the Bills, it important to know these two might not be able to play up to the level we are used to seeing them at.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Same but you have to remember there’s a great chance that neither is at 100%.  While they doesn’t help the Bills, it important to know these two might not be able to play up to the level we are used to seeing them at.

A healthy Watt may be impactful. He’s been off all year. But their guys and even ours probably will be limited in some fashion. I can’t see any players with  groin, hamstring and ankle injuries healing in such sort time to play at an Nfl speed without further risk.

Ty seems to get hurt like every other week. It’s unfortunate  

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

We scored 17, 17, 17 vs Baltimore Pittsburgh and New England.  Woulda shoulda couldas I know but we were also inside the 15 the last 2 plays of the game in the 2 losses.  Points were there to be had against those elite Ds.  

In my own adjustment vs opponent here....we should score 24 plus points.  If not I'll buy Daboll a ticket to the Cleveland interview.  

Sorry I fear nothing about their defense.  Not this season.

Score 27 and we win.

Edited by Big Blitz

26 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Oh my...I had a 2-minute drill joke, but it would belie my reputation, so I will remain silent.

Watt and Fuller make the Texans a clear favorite on paper, but there are also many ways to neutralize the impact of a single good DE and 2 good WR threats.

95% of the game will be spent talking about how courageous and heroic Watt and Fuller are, so that will be a bummer.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Yeah but with 2 functioning arms.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KayAdams said:

Oh my...I had a 2-minute drill joke, but it would belie my reputation, so I will remain silent.

Watt and Fuller make the Texans a clear favorite on paper, but there are also many ways to neutralize the impact of a single good DE and 2 good WR threats.

95% of the game will be spent talking about how courageous and heroic Watt and Fuller are, so that will be a bummer.

Oh yeah, fortunately i wont have to listen to it, will be at the game.