Adam Gase on LeVeon Bell’s future with the Jets and other stuff

YoloinOhio

This goes along with that "tough guy b.s." that got leaked into the media by players in that locker room. It was hilarious listening to Trent Green talk about how they have a "great" locker room and Gase held everything together. The suckage of the J-e-t-s will only get worse until Gase is shown the door. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

So Style Points (Yards) and the opponents matter now? I thought winning the game was the only thing that matters and you cant chose who your opponent is/you can only beat those teams your scheduled to play against?

Way to take a statement / argument out of context. But, kudos - you've achieved your goal for today. :doh:

36 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bell is awful. Without the best line in football opening gaping holes for him, he's below average.

He also looked slower and less explosive this year than he did in his years with Pittsburgh. Yesterday Frank Gore seemed to have more gas in the tank than him. 

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

McKenzie filled in at CB? I didn't realize that. Wow. McKenzie's got to be thinking "Hey Coach what if I get injured?" Coach says, "That's a chance we're willing to take". McKenzie looked good yesterday. Duke too.

He took 3 snaps at CB  I believe 

I thought Darnold would look much better against our backups than he did.