Disputed -St. Doug to be fired after the season

Virgil

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Beat you!!  Slow son of a B word!  ?

But seriously, have you heard of a coach being notified before coaching another game?   That’s just weird 

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

But seriously, have you heard of a coach being notified before coaching another game?   That’s just weird 

It has happened in the past, but I do admit it is weird and I would ask to be released before the game. It's just wrong IMO

That is the worst kept secret on the planet.  If Caldwell survives, I can see him going after Rivera hard.  They have the players on defense for Rivera to make them playoff contenders like McD did for us.  If he brings Norv, is that the right call?  Honest question as I don’t know.

Always open to opinions.

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That is the worst kept secret on the planet.  If Caldwell survives, I can see him going after Rivera hard.  They have the players on defense for Rivera to make them playoff contenders like McD did for us.  If he brings Norv, is that the right call?  Honest question as I don’t know.

Always open to opinions.

This is not an unlikely scenario.

Just now, Virgil said:

Just posted 

St Doug!  I don’t have the hatred toward Doug anymore that a lot of Bills fans still do.

The way he left the Bills was kind of BS, but I think he would admit that too.  I also think the way he handled  the situation after the departure sucked too.  

I got the impression that his super agent thought the market would be a lot stronger for him.  Also he was unhappy in Buffalo and thought he’d have a chance at his dream gig with NYJ.

As a coach, I think he’s average at best.  Ironically with his background on offense, his teams have failed to do anything other than “ground and pound.”  That was his main downfall on Jacksonville, though the QB situation unfortunately dictated this, during this season.

• Like (+1) 1