Does no one remember the Jets dirty hits?

benderbender

It has been a long season. But it really seems that everyone (including McDermott) has forgotten all of the late/dirty hits from the previous Jets game. Josh Allen wasn’t the only target, they even took shots at our kicker. Typical Gregg Williams bounty hunting. This is why I believe the decision to play our starters has to be some kind of message of defiance. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, benderbender said:

It has been a long season. But it really seems that everyone (including McDermott) has forgotten all of the late/dirty hits from the previous Jets game. Josh Allen wasn’t the only target, they even took shots at our kicker. Typical Gregg Williams bounty hunting. This is why I believe the decision to play our starters has to be some kind of message of defiance. 

The hit on Hauschka was from the previous year, and Gregg Williams wasn't the DC of the Jets at the time.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

The hit on Hauschka was from the previous year, and Gregg Williams wasn't the DC of the Jets at the time.

And it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

54 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I say we hit Darnold so hard he gets mono.....

No, the mono-spleen.  It's ripe for rupture...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

Do you expect us to randomly start threads about a hit that happened in week 1?  You did it for us, thanks.

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

What makes you think McD has forgotten anything about a game against a division rival from this season?

Did you discuss it with him?