Josh Allen: That’s my QB!!

NewEra

He didn’t get the win today, but he gave it his all.  He made more than a couple incredible plays today vs a great D.  

On TD to smoke, I didn’t even celebrate. I just sat there in amazement.  Waiting for a flag.....or maybe just waiting to wake up.  I couldn’t believe he connected on that pass.  Unreal.

The pass to Knox

The pass to beasley

The qb sneak/face mask.

what was your favorite stallion play vs the Pats?

he’s getting better day by day and I’m happy to say, that’s my QB.  I’m not even upset that we lost.  Crazy 

• Like (+1) 20
  • Thank you (+1) 8

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills, not individual players.

I would love for us to move on from Josh Allen as soon as possible.

Really?  Any suggestions?  No?  Just complaining?  Seems par for the course.  CRUSADE!!!

Also, it is highly questionable if you are indeed a fan of the Bills.

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The first 29 minutes was about as bad of a quarterbacking performance as I have ever seen.  

The last 31 minutes were as good as any QB has looked against NE this year.  

Started to feel like the coaching staff was more responsible for slowing down Allen than the Patriots were. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills, not individual players.

I would love for us to move on from Josh Allen as soon as possible.

Then why is it you only show up when there is something negative to say about the team? They have a good week and you are nowhere to be seen. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

The first 29 minutes was about as bad of a quarterbacking performance as I have ever seen.  

Started to feel like the coaching staff was more responsible for slowing down Allen than the Patriots were. 

lol. There were games where Kelly and the offense looked Canadian, Then they would score TD's on their last 3 drives and win by 3. amazing

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He didn’t get the win today, but he gave it his all.  He made more than a couple incredible plays today vs a great D.  

On TD to smoke, I didn’t even celebrate. I just sat there in amazement.  Waiting for a flag.....or maybe just waiting to wake up.  I couldn’t believe he connected on that pass.  Unreal.

The pass to Knox

The pass to beasley

The qb sneak/face mask.

what was your favorite stallion play vs the Pats?

he’s getting better day by day and I’m happy to say, that’s my QB.  I’m not even upset that we lost.  Crazy 

Because of everything you just said I think McD is misusing him. I think we are a better team if we let him be himself, be a playmaker, make more mistakes but more plays. That's who he is and he's a stud. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You know why Dave said that....bc he and so many others recognize he has that "it" factor and he's just plain fun to watch.  

Unless of course you expect every throw to be made and everything to be easy.  Not taking into consideration that he's still a "raw" prospect and how truly limited we are at the skill positions. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think he has the highest qbr in the NFL in the 2nd half of games? He's not going anywhere,  nor should he. His progression is continuing upward. He still has no #1 wr, no #1 te, no #1 rb. And an inconsistent OC. Next year is when he shines bright.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Awesome! (+1) 1