Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Postgame

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Knox wasn't wide open, particularly on the pass near the end of the game. 

Had Allen played like he did today back in the first game the Bills would have beaten the Pats by 2 scores.  How you can be all over 2BDthrowing shade on Allen is beyond me. 

When he through that fade on 1st down he had Andre Roberts wide open on a shallow crossing route at the goal line.

Denial on this board is unbelievable. 

Find ANYONE outside of buffalo in the sports world, who doesn't call out josh allens performance as the main reason for this loss. 

Find ONE. 

ill be happy to post every major sports outlets accessment of this game, no problem. 

Allen didn't cut it....period.   game on the line...in the redzone... 4 chances to tie the game... You failed.   You failed with a wide open KNOX.   

Everything else is irrelevant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nitro said:

NFL pregame show one of the talking heads said NE was treating this like a playoff game while the Bills were acting like this was just another game.  It mattered more for NE to win.  Most likely to rest the injured players

They won't rest.  Presuming the Chiefs win out, the Pats need next week's game to lock up the number two seed and the bye.

I don’t think I have ever been as disappointed after a Pats* loss as today.  I thought we could win and change the fortunes of each franchise.  I really did. 

Game time comes and they blocked better and had long grinding drives.  

They tackled better.  

They made more plays. Especially on 3rd and 4th down and on their last 8 point drive. 

Brady was better than Allen.  Allen had some impressive moments but he missed open receivers and took sacks.  Sure, he was under more pressure but he left points on the field in every quarter.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Lucky, huh? No one can take you seriously now.

What do you call it? 

What percentage of qbs complete that kind of pass off their back foot while being hit? 

Hell what is Allens percentage on a deep throw period this year?  

It was a lucky pass.  I don't care what you take seriously. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

This about sums it up right here, hits Brown on a very difficult play luck, misses Knox by inches on another tough pass Allen's terrible. You're full of it.

Bills probably win the game if Josh completes a few more relatively easy balls and is able to sustain mores drives.   Bills gave Brady too many possessions.  Josh is young so he can get better.  He needs to if the Bills are to be a team that can play winning football in playoffs. 

Just now, TwistofFate said:

What do you call it? 

What percentage of qbs complete that kind of pass off their back foot while being hit? 

Keep digging

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Ignore the facts?   Ignore Allen overthrowing a wide open Knox on the first drive.   Ignore his terrible pass on 3rd down to knox to tie the game.   Ignore missing a wide open Beasley multiple times.  I don't care about Qbr, i care about completion % and making the big throws when you need to win. 

This offense was aneimic, and a big reason was Allen not completing the wide open passes we needed. 

You seem to ignore the facts.  Defense struggled in the first half.  Allen with the deep ball got them in position to score and they did.  Tied at the half.  In the fourth the Defense squandered the lead with NE scoring 11 points.  136 yards and 10:30 off the clock.  Allen again rallied the team.  They were in position to tie it up.  Not many teams do that to NE in their house.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TwistofFate said:

What do you call it? 

Obviously it was a planned route and he did complete it so give him credit

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

When he through that fade on 1st down he had Andre Roberts wide open on a shallow crossing route at the goal line.

I might expect Drew Brees or Payton Manning to hit his 4th receiver on that type of play under those circumstances but we have to have realistic expectations of our 2nd year project QB.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Bob in STL said:

I don’t think I have ever been as disappointed after a Pats* loss as today.  I thought we could win and change the fortunes of each franchise.  I really did. 

Game times comes and they blocked better and had long grinding drives.  

They tackled better.  

They made more plays. Especially on 3rd and 4th down and on their last 8 point drive. 

Brady was better than Allen.  Allen had some impressive moments but he missed open receivers and took sacks.  Sure, he was under more pressure but he left points on the field in every quarter.  

Brady's QBR today was 90, his highest since week one.  His QBR in his prior five games was 32, 38, 29, 39 and 36.  That's on our defense.

Could Josh had been better, of course.

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

I might expect Drew Brees or Payton Manning to hit his 4th receiver on that type of play under those circumstances but we have to have realistic expectations of our 2nd year project QB.

Josh didn't have time to go to his 3rd read, much less his 4th

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I like Bud Dupree in FA also I think Kamal Martin from Minnesota is one of the best OLBs in the draft.

I think they will go after one FA top player.  Edge rusher is a need.  Murphy is strictly back up material

Just now, Pokebball said:

Brady's QBR today was 90, his highest since week one.  His QBR in his prior five games was 32, 38, 29, 39 and 36.  That's on our defense.

Could Josh had been better, of course.

119.7 to Joshs 120.6

• Like (+1) 1