Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Postgame

23 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

A couple?  What game were you watching? 

How anyone could defend allen is beyond me.   

I challenge anyone to find one analyst, one sports commenter to say Allen wasnt the problem this week. 

It WONT HAPPEN.  We were picked against this week by everyone BECAUSE OF ALLEN.   Everyone how is anything said Allen wouldn't do enough to win this game, and he didn't. 

Bills D gave up 420 yds., allowed 7 of 14 3rd down conversions, and the Pats had the ball for 39 minutes. The offensive line was awful and Allen was not great but they are not the only reason for the loss. The defense and the coaches share equal blame as well. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Oh, I was sure you saw it somewhere.  I just wanted to show you that I didn't pull it out of my arse

Watched the Bengals game.  They went after Brady and made him miserable.  Aggressive.  Frazier should have used that template to harass Brady

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Prove me wrong. 

Jesus H. Give it a break. You’re boring the hell out of us. We didn’t play well enough to win and therefore lost. Period. 

You’re not the reason fans of the team come here to talk Bills football, though you wouldn’t know it by your exhausting trades. Please shut down your phone and go have a drink.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Jesus H. Give it a break. You’re boring the hell out of us. We didn’t play well enough to win and therefore lost. Period. 

You’re not the reason fans of the team come here to talk Bills football, though you wouldn’t know it by your exhausting trades. Please shut down your phone and go have a drink.

I'll buy

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The defensive game plan is a mystery. Started out not doubling Edelman while he ate Johnsons lunch.

That was, without a doubt, the dumbest strategy Frazier has employed this season.  

2 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

You could tell he was selling it.

1 hour ago, Buffbills716 said:

For those of you who think JA is the second coming of Christ, let me remind you that barring three nice throws, JA did nothing.  That's right.  Nothing.  Daboll do not help matters, but it was on him.  Let the PR people tee off on me.  Let me save you some time: "oh, but Allen is still young". oh, but he is still finding his rhythm,  "Billy Buffalo doesn't like him."  Okay guys, let me have it.

Patriots 38:52

Bills 21:08

The whole idea of the Bills this year is that we're supposed to be an elite D and an O that's a work in progress.

When you have an O that's a work in progress, if they don't sustain a drive, the D needs to be able to give them the ball back

There were no turnovers on offense, no fumbles, no INTs, no miscues. 

We don't have an offense that can win a shootout, that hasn't been the case all year.

But we have had a defense that can get the stop, and give the ball back to the offense to give them another shot doing something

Until today.

You can't do anything with the ball, if you don't have the ball, and that's a fact Jack

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Most disappointing to me is  that we got beat physically. 

Less than 100 yds rushing and Allen got almost half of them.  We got punched in the nose all afternoon in the trenches.  Somebody above said we went to the run because Daboll couldn't rely on Josh passing the ball.  LOL  We got beat physically, very, very badly.

• Like (+1) 1