Moving forward: We need to do something about Gore

Just now, TPS said:

They need a couple more playmakers in general 

A complement to 26 is necessary. 

Another legit WR is necessary. Brown, Beez  are the only 2 WR that have any impact. Along with a better tailored scheme for Allen and this O can be Elite. I'm getting very frustrated with Dabol. He seems to waste 3-4 drives a game on predictable 1st/2nd down plays , leading to 3rd and very long. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Stallions said:

I've never seen an NFL team in contention for the SB with such a weak RB roster.  It's incredible.  One small guy is expected to carry the load. I think it's very shortsighted and stupid.

the entire offense roster of skill players is a bit perplexing and lacking. It’s Allen, Dev, Brown... with some  Beasley and Knox mixed in a bit.  But then I look at NE and they don’t have much going on either .  KC and Baltimore have so many skilled guys on O.

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

the entire offense roster of skill players is a bit perplexing and lacking. It’s Allen, Dev, Brown... with some  Beasley and Knox mixed in a bit.  But then I look at NE and they don’t have much going on either .  KC and Baltimore have so many skilled guys on O.

Thats because NE and BILLS win with the defense