[Name Only Title] Leslie Frazer

Helpmenow

Just now, Warcodered said:

It would suck to lose him but I'm confident in McDermott on that side of the ball.

I don’t think he leaves. But I do think he gets interviewed. Owners and GMs gonna want to get a look inside OBD and how this regime took a team that hasn’t made playoffs in nearly 2 decades to getting to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. 

I also think Daboll will get interviewed but not hired for the same reason as to finding out the growth of Josh Allen 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I don’t think he leaves. But I do think he gets interviewed. Owners and GMs gonna want to get a look inside OBD and how this regime took a team that hasn’t made playoffs in nearly 2 decades to getting to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. 

I also think Daboll will get interviewed but not hired for the same reason as to finding out the growth of Josh Allen 

Depends on how well we do in the playoffs for Daboll I think though I think it also comes down to where he'd want to go weighed against what I'd bet is a dream of his to be involved in taking his hometown team to the SB.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

I’ve often been critical of Frazier and his conservative tendencies. He’s definitely impressed me this season as he seems to have a newfound willingness to send pressure. I’ve had very few issues with his coaching this season. He’s been excellent. 

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Depends on how well we do in the playoffs for Daboll I think though I think it also comes down to where he'd want to go weighed against what I'd bet is a dream of his to be involved in taking his hometown team to the SB.

Just talking interviews. Here. I think he does get interviews and he would be not smart passing up the interview specially if he has HC aspirations 

The biggest knock on this D at the onset of the season was the lack of pass rush due to the fact this D is predominantly schemed to get pressure with only the front 4. 

After the Browns game the effort was made to set a few players loose on some blitz packages. Edmunds and Poyer in particular have been rifling to the opposing QB with much regularity. The result is more sacks and hurried throws missing their target. Kudos to the coaching staff for acknowledging a change was needed because it's taken this D to the next level.

3 minutes ago, Chris from Rochester said:

I don’t think this regime would ever even try to block one of its staff from a possible promotion elsewhere. Beane and McDermott I believe would love to eventually have a “coaching tree”

ooo I agree. 

my take is both get interviewed this offseason. I don’t think neither get a job. 

Frazier may not want to be HC again 

And think it is a year too early for serious Daboll consideration. 

what will be interesting is position coaches because say a team wants to Interview Bobby Johnson for OC would the Bills block that?

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

ooo I agree. 

my take is both get interviewed this offseason. I don’t think neither get a job. 

what will be interesting is position coaches because say a team wants to Interview Bobby Johnson for OC would the Bills block that?

That would worry me Bobby Johnson has done a hell of a job this year and I'd really be sad to see him go with how much progress they've made on this O-line.

15 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

ooo I agree. 

I don't think they would block position coaches either.  I agree Frazier and Daboll will get some looks but I do feel confident we will have everyone back next year

16 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

likely will be interviewed for HC spots this offseason. 

I hoe the Pegs step up & ask him or pay him to stay with the development of the offense & Josh this D could be the difference between a championship & not !

McD is smart enough though i would think that if Frazier does leave he would still have his play book to work with & keep a lot of the scheme the same as to not have to start from scratch which has been the Bills demon for years ! 

If it aint broke don't fix it REX !  Sorry i had a flash back !!